ElGuerillo is offline New Member

Prop/Test/EQ 1st cycle

Alright, I've been researching the crap out of a lot of this stuff, and I finally feel that I have gained enough knowledge to ask a semi-intelligent question on the board. I'm looking to do a PROP/TEST/EQ cycle.

This is my first cycle (otherwise I wouldn't be asking such stupid questions)
    5'11''
    215 lbs.
    23 years old
    no idea about my body fat %.
    47 inch chest
    32 inch waist

I've read tons of posts and purchased all of the supplies I need from pins to PCT stuff, but I have a few final questions.

From what I understand I should ideally run the prop daily for the 1st 2 weeks, also running the EQ at 400 mg/week and the test at 500 mg/week. When do I start each one? I shoud wait to start the EQ till I'm done with the prop.

Can someone please take some time and be specific if there is anything else I need to know/run during the cycle?

From reading in the nutritional area I should be consuming around 4500 cals/day with a quality 6-7 meals/day.

thanks for your help.....
    Last edited by ElGuerillo; 09-13-2004 at 10:47 PM. Reason: title

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    prop is the same as test, if it's your first cycle i would pick one or the other, there would be no need for that much test
    personally, first cycle i would stick to test alone cycle. you could use the prop to frontload to feel results faster, but personally i think you could get away with 400 mg test e for 10 weeks and see great gains

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Test usually takes 3-5 weeks to kick in fully, so I would say to run the prop for 4 weeks. That what I would do. But this is your first cycle, and the cycle you have planed out may be alittle exteme for a first timer. But only you know you. I would do:
    1-4 prop
    1-12 EQ
    1-13 Test

EDIT***

I picked up some B complex/protien powder/Animal Pak that I will be running throughout as well.

bumperooni

rippinup02 is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was just 500mg of test for 8 weeks. I should have gone to 10 but didn't know my a$$ from a hole in the ground. I dont think that you need the EQ but the prop would be real nice to jump start with if you want to spend the cash. Or there is always D-bol

cmon guys. ANy suggestions??

Thread Information