kamillion is offline New Member

how long should i wait

I took about 3 weeks of fina like in june, how long should i wait to take another cycle (test and decca) the fina was my 3rd but not this year i took others a while back. seems like my receptors are gettin use to the gear so do i need to wait a while

not2bigyet is offline Member

Angelis is offline Banned
    Bro what you thinking you have to use Fina allot longer than 3 weeks and use test as a base... you did 3 cycle what kind... your doing more damage then good bro

houseofpain is offline Banned
    do some research. ALOT

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    do some research. ALOT
    DEFFINETLY.

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    Sweet Lord.
    Waste of Fina.
    Look under Tren Acetate ( same thing ).
    Here's a clue.

As for waiting between cycles. Number of weeks on, is the number weeks off is not the most accurate basis , but it'll give you an idea.
    Good luck.

Research friend is the key to it all.
    Don't waste your money, time and health without doing your homework.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    it amazes me that people do such things. it is evident that you did not research this at all. first of all you had no test and did a three week cycle of fina. this is your health you are playing with and ultimately your life. i am not trying to flam on you bro but anything i put into my body i personally research extensively. i suggest you do the same.

kamillion is offline New Member
    I researched fina but i only took 3 weeks because I really did'nt like it i had more but i gave it away. i was doin better without it, that stuff shut me down pretty hard, thank god for clomid. now im just gonna stick to the big guns d bol, decca, test, they gave the best results

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kamillion
    I took about 3 weeks of fina like in june, how long should i wait to take another cycle (test and decca) the fina was my 3rd but not this year i took others a while back. seems like my receptors are gettin use to the gear so do i need to wait a while
    You dont wear out receptors... lets say if you start a year around cycle.. it comes in waves... about every month you notice a bunch of new growth from time to time... the fact is, these short cycles involve a lot of water gain, fat gain, etc... so you think you are gaining 20 lbs... you loose half right away when you exit... so 2-3 weeks into PCT after water exits your body do you see the real fruits of your labors... There is no tollerance levels with steroids , its simply that you can grow muscles at a slightly faster rate then normal which you exclude fat and water gains. Eventually longer cycles or next cycles actually start burning fat off so sometimes at some point in a long cycle, people see what no movement in the scale but their waist lines are shrinking and BF is going down.

I am in PCT now, I lost by water and I thought I was about 9% BF but this 6 lbs of water bloat came off fast and now, WOW, I feel skinny as funk but then again can see every vein in shoulders, arms, every fiber of muscles in arms, very defined ripples across my abs.... I dont know rather to be upset about the somewhat decline in weight or be happy because I honestly believe I am shredded with between 5 and 6% BF! What a difference as last year at this time I was porking out some 20% BF and I weighed less then I do now!

Thread Information