edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

r tren sides overhyped?

am i one of the lucky ones or are these tren sides i heard so much about overrated. im on wk 4 75mg ed and i am experiencing no side effects. i am getting hella strong and i sweat like a madman. but i have not experienced any cough, insomnia, lethargy, or any of these other notorious things i heard about. i also believe the sweating is not a side but is one the active reactions of tren.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    am i one of the lucky ones or are these tren sides i heard so much about overrated. im on wk 4 75mg ed and i am experiencing no side effects. i am getting hella strong and i sweat like a madman. but i have not experienced any cough, insomnia, lethargy, or any of these other notorious things i heard about. i also believe the sweating is not a side but is one the active reactions of tren.
    well you lucky bastard! up the dosage and see what happens. hahaha, but for real people react differently than others

houseofpain is offline Banned
    everyone reacts differently bro, you may be one of the lucky ones with this drug.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    Everyone id different, I was the same way at 75mg ed until wks6-8. I started to break out a little bit, but the worst sides came during and after pct, I broke out so sick. But I liked tren because it made me lose a lot of fat and gain a lot of strength. Made the sides kind of worth it. Make sure to use b6 and b5 if you start to get acne

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i have no sides at 75mg,at 100mg i get the nite sweats and 150mg full blown insomnia..i keep the dosage around 100-120mg,i feel the sides(sweating)is very productive for fat lose.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah at 100mgs I had little sides even taking my shots at night. try 150mgs like said above and see what happens.

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    nice topic, i'm just entering post cycle/post clomid phase of a long cycle, 120 days. used tren at 120ed for 70 days. i luv the stuff. i had to do 2 weeks of bromo and nolv at about day 40, got the itchy nips and some breast tissue started to form. luckily, i luv to feel my nipples every day ) sides went away and never returned, tissue formation stopped and went away, thank god. so bud, pay more attention as your length of use increases. for me, it happened pretty fast when it did happen, so i was on it. i switched to hardening AAS the last 50 days.

are you running prop with the tren, you should be. tren shut me down hard. could screw like a beast but hard to get the pay off. yep, i get the nice sweats. that's the first sign i look for to tell me to start paying more attention to my skin. my trouble areas are tri's and the rear delts and very mild facial. washing the areas with an anti-bacterial facial cleanser, swabbing them with 70% iso, and some zit creme, then lotion 2 times a day in addition to showering keeps everything under control. nite sweats can and will clog pores and spread acne. just a couple of signs i've observed in myself and my action to remedy it.

comparing the tren sides to dbol or drol or test is a no brainer to me. i'll take the tren. aggressive, crappy dispostion was not a problem for me. i felt more alive and ready for action than hostile and grouchy. well, maybe y'all will find sumthin' to relate to in this. peace, L8r.

GymDog is offline Banned
    My sides weren't bad @ 75mg/day, but when I ran it in a later cycle @ 125mg/day, the side effects were intolerable...

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    im running with test e 500mg a wk. i thought about upping the dosage but i know unstable levels will lead to sides. i will up the dosage for my summer cycle and see what happens.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on week 3 and last night was the first night I couldn't sleep. Other than that no sides whatsoever.

Thread Information