Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    S R H is offline Associate Member

First Cycle ... Please help :)

Ok...

i just got my 2 vials of sydgroup Test cyp 200 mg/ml. And i have about 40 tabs of reforvit-b dbol ..25 mg which i got from a friend. I looked up pics and i think they are legit, but i heard they are underdosed @ 13 mgs.

I planned on running dbol at 30 mg's ed weeks 1-4 but i dont have enough for that.

So i was i was wondering what i should do?

Take m1-t weeks 1-4 with some 4-ad along with the test @ 400 mgs/week?

I may just have to wait till i can go to mexico again to get more dbol... but maybe the m1-t idea wouldnt be too bad. Any help would be appreciated.

here is what i was planning on running

Weeks 1-4 :M1-t @ 10mgs/ed OR dbol @30 mgs/ed
    Weeks 1-10 Test Cyp. 400mg/week
    Weeks 1-10 .25 mgs L-dex ed
    Weeks 1-10 20mg nolvadex ed
    Weeks 4-8 1000mg of milkthistle ed
    weeks 10-14 Pct of Clomid and Nolva

I need ur guy's opinion on what i should do please.

Stats are:
    160 lbs
    18 yrs old
    6'0 ft

Done a cycle of m1-t about a months ago and gained 10 lbs of LBM. Other than that this would be my first cycle.

Thx again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle ... Please help :)-111.jpg   First Cycle ... Please help :)-1121.jpg   First Cycle ... Please help :)-untitled.jpg  

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Lay off the juice for now. Stick with eating and heavy training.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Too young bro...listen to KeyMastur and wait a few years.

Matto20 is offline Member
    At your age you should be able to pack on weight just as fast as many older guys do while on cycle. All you need are the right foods and the right training - you'll grow like a weed. Hell, a guy in your position should be able to pack on twenty pounds in eight weeks totally natural. To hell with the juice - save it for when you need it...

k i forgot to mention... i knew you all are gonna say to lay off the juice. I forgot to say i understand where u all are coming from but i really need ya to try and stick to the topic. I really would like some help on the cycle.. Then we can lecture me to layy off the juice

SKiN is offline Member
    DEFINITELY stay away from juice. 6' 160lbs..... Your no where near your genetical potential. Also 18 is WAY young. Try to pack on 40-50 lb, by then you should be older enough and have a big enough base.
    Last edited by SKiN; 09-19-2004 at 06:24 PM.

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BduBbz
    k i forgot to mention... i knew you all are gonna say to lay off the juice. I forgot to say i understand where u all are coming from but i really need ya to try and stick to the topic. I really would like some help on the cycle.. Then we can lecture me to layy off the juice
    No one should give you advice kid.... Go eat something and hit up the gym....

Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    No one should give you advice kid.... Go eat something and hit up the gym....
    i dont see whats so wrong about giving me advice... if im gonna do it.. i might as well do it right/safe correct?

im gonna wait a little while anyways to do it... But for now i just want advice on when i DO run the cycle. Thx

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    i really need ya to try and stick to the topic.
    D*mn, you are severely hard headed.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    D*mn, you are severely hard headed.

~SC~
    Dude.. no im not man. I just knew that was coming and Its hard to get advice around here when people think your too young. Maybe if i said i was 24 i would get some decent answers to my questions ya?

SKiN is offline Member
    If you did it would be a waste. Your a twig bro... 6' 160lbs.... I weighed 160lbs in like 7th grade.... You need a solid base if you want to hold on to any of your gains....

LOL

Yeah, I figured that was coming.

Are you afraid of your growth plates closing? If you are I'd stick to anavar -only for your first "ill-advised" cycle. Although the whole point of you running a cycle in the first place is ridiculous.

You are 18 years old.
    6'0" and 160 pounds.
    Doesn't sound like you've been training too long, DUDE.

Actually, sounds like a total beginner to weightlifting in the first place. What makes you think you can run a successful cycle if you can't even accomplish goals naturally? Which is EASY AS HELL at your age. There should be no problem whatsoever with you putting on 20 pounds between now and Thanksgiving. If there is, you're not eating right or training right.

We're not trying to rip into you, but the whole prospect of it all is almost laughable.

Platinum!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    LOL

Are you afraid of your growth plates closing? If you are I'd stick to anavar -only for your first "ill-advised" cycle. Although the whole point of you running a cycle in the first place is ridiculous.

You are 18 years old.
    6'0" and 160 pounds.

Actually, sounds like a total beginner to weightlifting in the first place. What makes you think you can run a successful cycle if you can't even accomplish goals naturally? Which is EASY AS HELL at your age. There should be no problem whatsoever with you putting on 20 pounds between now and Thanksgiving. If there is, you're not eating right or training right.

We're not trying to rip into you, but the whole prospect of it all is almost laughable.

If you did it would be a waste. Your a twig bro... 6' 160lbs.... I weighed 160lbs in like 7th grade.... You need a solid base if you want to hold on to any of your gains....
    i dono if thats entirely true.. ive seen some people who have had a worse base than me and have had incredible results with just test alone. But anyways I DO eat and i DO lift hard and heavy. Im just a really reallly hard gainer. Im thinking This cycle should put on a good 20 lbs.

How you can say you are a hardgainer at the age of 18, I've no idea.

~SC~

LOL

You are 18 years old.
    6'0" and 160 pounds.

20 lbs by thanks giving?!?!? HAHAHAH YEAH RIGHT. I could be eating nonstop every day untill then, like i pretty much am already, and not gain that much. Anyways I appreciate the flamming

SKiN is offline Member

~SC~
    HAHAHA

~SC~
    Lets see... I have a metabolism as high as you on clen . I can eat nonstop and not gain a pound. I burn fat sitting down. Trust me swole, its hard man. I eat till im about to puke everyday and i still dont "grow like i should"

...btw didnt the m1-t + 4-ad already close my growth plates?... if i added right it comes out to about 300 mg of test every week i was getting through the 4-ad

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    At 18 yrs old your gonna be hard pressed to get some advice...and the advice you have received so far is the best. Your to young and have the natural test levels to make solid gains.

I wish you all the best w/your body and goals and all that, but I can't see myself giving advice knowing that it will f*ck someone up in the future in some regard. I have more respect for you, and for myself, than that.

Best wishes,
    ~SC~

I wish you all the best w/your body and goals and all that, but I can't see myself giving advice knowing that it will f*ck someone up in the future in some regard. I have more respect for you, and for myself, than that.

Best wishes,
    ~SC~
    how will giving me advice fvck me up in the future

so what do u think about running another m1-t cycle instead? :-\

how will giving me advice fvck me up in the future
    Never mind, with that response, I pull back my previous offering of respect for you.

Like I said, hardheaded. Try THINKING of how it can mess you up. Quit looking for everyone to lay out your entire outline and all the answers and think for you. Part of being a grown up is acting like one, and reading/researching on your OWN.

Sometimes you have to THINK. Crazy concept huh? Read about steroid usage in young people, people who haven't made any progress naturally at all, and see what you find. You want to paint the car, but you forgot one thing, the d*mn car! That's only the "visual" and physical appearance negative aspect, the health issues are even of a greater concern.

Like I said, THINK. If you wanna phuck yourself up, by all means go ahead. However, don't expect the majority of people here to want to be a part of that ignorance.

~SC~

SKiN is offline Member
    Give it up.....

Give it up.....
    I think I'll give it up too, as this is cutting into my cardio time, and for what?

You try to help and make someone see the light, and they don't listen.

Not worth my time/effort any longer, believe that.

~SC~

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    people are giving you advice, its NOT to use gear. I know its not what you want to hear but its the truth. Gear will seriously damage you if you start off too young. I had a couple of buddies that ran cycles in high school, they are fay slobs these days. Stay away

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Hey guys, need a little advice here:

Is the best way to commit suicide shooting myself in the temple or under my chin. I've got the gun and bullet and just some tips. Thanks! Oh and please no lecture on 'my life is worth living', just the advice.

:spudnikcr

K wtvr... ill try and wait... But the whole respect thing.. Yea its mutual.

20 lbs by thanks giving?!?!? HAHAHAH YEAH RIGHT. I could be eating nonstop every day untill then, like i pretty much am already, and not gain that much. Anyways I appreciate the flamming
    My that is convincing!

But I myself am a hard gainer too and I was able to pack on the pounds like mad. That's because I actually took some advice I was dealt on these boards years ago and learned as much as I could about nutrition. Perhaps you should do the same.

If you can't gain 20 pounds between now and Thanksgiving than we are dealing with one of two problems -

1. You honestly have some natural hormonal issues that need to be checked out by a doctor. However, this is highly unlikely - but if you're willing to go to the length of using steroids to gain weight than you should be willing to go to an endocrinologist to see why you're messed up in the first place.
    2. You don't know enough about nutrition/training or don't have the will power (which doesn't take much at that age) to accomplish said goals.

I don't want to bring up any name-calling, but it is kind of a pussy move to use steroids as a crutch when you really don't need them.

right...

wait so u guys dont think i research...? Hmm weird... i wonder what im doing reading threads on here everday hours at a time? Prolly just being a hardheaded immature 18 year old that needs to research more.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Jerry!!!!!! Jerry!!!!!! Jerry!!!!!!!!

You try to help and make someone see the light, and they don't listen.

Not worth my time/effort any longer, believe that.

~SC~
    Amen, SC. This whole forum is like one big time-trap to me. I try to post every now and again to help get rid of some misinformation around here and I always get lured back into the same, never-ending arguments. To hell with arguing with the ignorant...

Once again... i apprecite all ur concern... i may have to wait a bit. But untill i am ready for real gear, what about m1-t again?

BoomShaker is offline New Member
    BduBbz,

I realise I am a newbie here, just started today actually, but I have been a member of many boards.(just trust me) I think you are asking yourslef "why won't anyone help me"???? right??? The reason is they don't feel right about putting you on a path that may lead down hill fast. But rather to try and let you realise for yourself that "nature" is the best for you right now. Then when you have matured physically and exhausted all your natural means(by age 23-25) I'm sure the guys here will help you bro. Try to take it as a compliment that they don't want to screw you up right now. Cool Bro?

But the whole respect thing.. Yea its mutual.
    Bro, here's a quick/harsh realization for you before I go, because of your petty comment above.

I don't give a flying f*ck what you think of me. I am not the one w/the issues. I've got respect coming out of my AZZ from 1000's, what one confused pimple-faced high-schooler thinks of me, is about as important to me as the temperature in Buttf*ck Iowa. The way in which you throw in your little "two cents" when you can't see that valuable information is smackin' you in your (__!__) is a "case in point" as to why you are too young, physically as well as mentally, to be even discussing gear usage.

Let us not forget that YOU are the one who needs the advice/help, I've got my sh*t straight.

You'll want to check the scoreboard:

I'm a 250 lb. solidified illusion, you're 160 lbs. of immature confusion.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-19-2004 at 07:06 PM.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Jerry!!!!!! Jerry!!!!!! Jerry!!!!!!!!

Amen, SC. This whole forum is like one big time-trap to me. I try to post every now and again to help get rid of some misinformation around here and I always get lured back into the same, never-ending arguments. To hell with arguing with the ignorant...

I wouldn't call him completely ignorant as he has researched quite a bit, but here is a quote I thought you might like in regards to the statement you just made:

"dont argue with idiots... they'll drag you down to thier level and beat you with expirence.." - Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl

I'm a 250 lb. solidified illusion, you're 160 lbs. of immature confusion.

How poetic!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information