Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Test and EQ

  1. #1
    Bigronniecoleman_85 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    17

    Test and EQ

    I was wondering if you can mix EQ and Test Eth in the same shot? Second question is if im taking 600mg a week at 200mg/cc when should i take the test and eq. Should i split it up like mon/thur and do eq and 200mg of test on mon with 400mg of test thurs? Thanks

  2. #2
    tonytone's Avatar
    tonytone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    2,505
    yes you can mix them. im confused on your 2nd question, what doses of test and eq do you plan to run? how long will this cycle be?

  3. #3
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    That question is a little confusing to me also but You should split the dose in half and shoot half and then the other half in 3 days. If you using 600mg of 200mg/cc then 2.5 ccs of that substance every 3rd day

  4. #4
    tonytone's Avatar
    tonytone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    2,505
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    That question is a little confusing to me also but You should split the dose in half and shoot half and then the other half in 3 days. If you using 600mg of 200mg/cc then 2.5 ccs of that substance every 3rd day
    if he was using 600 mg/week of 200 mg/cc wouldn't it be 1.5 cc's every 3.5 days?

  5. #5
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    if he was using 600 mg/week of 200 mg/cc wouldn't it be 1.5 cc's every 3.5 days?

    Ahh believe it or not Math IS my strong point but you are right.

  6. #6
    tonytone's Avatar
    tonytone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    2,505
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Ahh believe it or not Math IS my strong point but you are right.
    considering your mod status, i triple checked the math before i posted that correction....didn't want to make myself look like an ass

  7. #7
    Bigronniecoleman_85 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    17
    I am running test eth at 600mg/week and eq at 200mg/week. The test that I have is 200mg/cc and the EQ is 200mg/cc. So I am taking 4cc a week 3 of test and 1 of eq. My question is how should i split them up

    1) doing 3ccs of test on monday and 1cc of eq on thur
    2) doing 1cc of eq and 1cc of test on monday and 2cc of test on thur

    I am just wondering what is the best way to spilt them up for maximal results.

    My cycle looks like this
    1-10 600mg/week test eth
    1-10 200mg/week eq
    7-12 50mg/ed winny
    1-12 10mg/day nolvadex
    13-15 clomid therapy

  8. #8
    tonytone's Avatar
    tonytone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    2,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigronniecoleman_85
    I am running test eth at 600mg/week and eq at 200mg/week. The test that I have is 200mg/cc and the EQ is 200mg/cc. So I am taking 4cc a week 3 of test and 1 of eq. My question is how should i split them up

    1) doing 3ccs of test on monday and 1cc of eq on thur
    2) doing 1cc of eq and 1cc of test on monday and 2cc of test on thur

    I am just wondering what is the best way to spilt them up for maximal results.

    My cycle looks like this
    1-10 600mg/week test eth
    1-10 200mg/week eq
    7-12 50mg/ed winny
    1-12 10mg/day nolvadex
    13-15 clomid therapy
    why only 200 mg EQ/week? i would make it 400 mg/week EQ, for 12 weeks. heres how i would do it

    1-12 EQ 400 mg/week
    1-13 test e 600 mg/week

    split that up into 1.5 cc test mixed with 1 cc EQ every 3.5 days..this will keep blood levels stable. in my opinion this way will yield maximum results
    everything else looks good

  9. #9
    Bigronniecoleman_85 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    17
    Why would you do eq at 400mg. This is my second cycle that I will be doing, My first was test at 400mg/week and dianabol at 30mg/day. I dont really know what EQ will be doing for me. I was origianlly going to do deca but i heard it holds more water then eq as well as the 14 months in your system business. Another question, i have about 4 weeks of clenbuteral liquid style, could i run that after my pct?

  10. #10
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Some people should go to grammar school......

  11. #11
    tonytone's Avatar
    tonytone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    2,505
    EQ will pack on some quality mass, and like you said, causes less bloat than deca . it will also increase your vascularity. Don't think you will be too happy with 200 mg EQ/week for 10 weeks. it should be ran for 12 weeks to get the maximum gains out of it. And yes, you can run your clen during and after pct. it will help keep your appetite high, and aid in keeping your gains.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •