experienced cycle critique please.

this is my 3rd cycle. ive been in this game for a helluva long time and im more of a powerlifter looking for the strength/mass gains. my diet/training are in check as i assume it is with everyone else experienced on this board.im currently 5'9, 208 lbs at 11%

here we go.

Winter bulk;
    1-14 Test E @ 600 mg's
    1-13 Deca D @ 400 mg's
    1-4 Dbols @ 35 mg
    6-11 anavar @ 30 mg's
    1-14 nolva @ 10 mg's
    16-18 PCT PCT PCT

any help is appreciated.thank you
    Last edited by itsallmental; 09-23-2004 at 08:48 PM.

SKiN is offline Member
    I'd end it with a couple weeks of prop comin down, Maybe up the dbol a little, and add ldex .25mg ed... Dont know about the anavar , never used it but halo or something else stronger might be better.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe PCT has to start 3 weeks after deca and test e for that matter. So PCT would be 17-19. Although i would also follow Pheedno's PCT.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    end the deca a week before the test so that you can start your pct 2 weeks after your last shot.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    end the deca a week before the test so that you can start your pct 2 weeks after your last shot.
    alright good lookin out, i fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    I'd end it with a couple weeks of prop comin down, Maybe up the dbol a little, and add ldex .25mg ed... Dont know about the anavar, never used it but halo or something else stronger might be better.

i want to avoid ED injections mayng, my last suspension cycle was hell and i couldnt bare stickin it every so often, im just gonna run E the whole way. im runnin var also to add some strength, as its very important to me. next go around will be halo

no problem. you should get some good gains off this. i just started my cycle Sunday. it feels great to be back on.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    no problem. you should get some good gains off this. i just started my cycle Sunday. it feels great to be back on.
    D@mn youuuuuuuuu.i have to wait till october 31st which is so **** far from now.

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    i want to avoid ED injections mayng, my last suspension cycle was hell and i couldnt bare stickin it every so often, im just gonna run E the whole way. im runnin var also to add some strength, as its very important to me. next go around will be halo

Ya I know what your talkin about.. I just ended my last cycle with 2 weeks of prop... I hated everyday of it..

yeah that sucks. i wanted to wait till oct 1 but i got all my stuff in and it looked to good that i could not resist.

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    this is just my opinion, but this is how id do it...

1-14 Test E @ 600 mg's
    1-12 Tren E @ 500 mg's
    1-4 Halos @ 25/30 mg
    9-16 anavar @ 40/50 mg
    1-14 nolva @ 10 mg
    1-14 arimi @ .25-.50mg
    1-14 dostinex @ .50mg e3d

if i were you id drop the deca and add tren enanthate at 500mg/wk. id use halos instead of dbol ...dbol is good, but halos sent my strength through the roof. id watch for the nosebleeds with it though. id give your liver a month off after the halos and pick up the var about week 8 at 40-50mg/day. you may wanna add in some arimidex at .25-.50mg/day just incase. with tren or deca, id have some dostinex or bromo on hand, preferrably dostinex as bromo will probably kill your appetite with nausea.

Quote Originally Posted by wingsofazrael
    this is just my opinion, but this is how id do it...

1-14 Test E @ 600 mg's
    1-12 Tren E @ 500 mg's
    1-4 Halos @ 25/30 mg
    9-16 anavar @ 40/50 mg
    1-14 nolva @ 10 mg
    1-14 arimi @ .25-.50mg
    1-14 dostinex @ .50mg e3d

if i were you id drop the deca and add tren enanthate at 500mg/wk. id use halos instead of dbol...dbol is good, but halos sent my strength through the roof. id watch for the nosebleeds with it though. id give your liver a month off after the halos and pick up the var about week 8 at 40-50mg/day. you may wanna add in some arimidex at .25-.50mg/day just incase. with tren or deca, id have some dostinex or bromo on hand, preferrably dostinex as bromo will probably kill your appetite with nausea.
    thats actually the EXACT cycle i had planned after this one, so thanx for typing that out bro ima use it. but for this one, i already have all the compunds set and ready to go.thank you

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    this is my 3rd cycle. ive been in this game for a helluva long time and im more of a powerlifter looking for the strength/mass gains. my diet/training are in check as i assume it is with everyone else experienced on this board.im currently 5'9, 208 lbs at 11%

here we go.

Winter bulk;
    1-14 Test E @ 600 mg's
    1-13 Deca D @ 400 mg's
    1-4 Dbols @ 35 mg
    6-11 anavar @ 30 mg's
    1-14 nolva @ 10 mg's
    16-18 PCT PCT PCT

any help is appreciated.thank you

So from 03-06-2004 to now you have done 3 cycles?

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=87703

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    So from 03-06-2004 to now you have done 3 cycles?

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=87703

yes? what the phuck is your problem? leave me alone, god ****, you do nothing but try and phuck me over. phuck you and all of the mods over at AM, because now i see how you truly operate.to the good bro's who i trust on here, i have showed them pics of me, and thats good enough. to fags like you, i just really wish you would shut the phuck up and stop beeing gay and replying to threads which i like without your phuckin assistance. get the **** outta here.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    yes? what the phuck is your problem? leave me alone, god ****, you do nothing but try and phuck me over. phuck you and all of the mods over at AM, because now i see how you truly operate.to the good bro's who i trust on here, i have showed them pics of me, and thats good enough. to fags like you, i just really wish you would shut the phuck up and stop beeing gay and replying to threads which i like without your phuckin assistance. get the **** outta here.

Funny how you have done 3 cycles but were asking for something simple like Var.....and that is what you bought just a week ago or so that started your whole ordeal. I am not going to argue with you, I know the truth and so do others. Don't talk yourself up like your some big shot because you are not..... look @ your pic in your avatar... That is 7% bodyfat huh? BS....

LMO
    Last edited by LeanMeOut; 10-03-2004 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Funny how you have done 3 cycles but were asking for something simple like Var.....and that is what you bought just a week ago or so that started your whole ordeal. I am not going to argue with you, I know the truth and so do others. Don't talk yourself up like your some big shot because you are not..... look @ your pic in your avatar... That is 7% bodyfat huh? BS....

LMO

worst frikkin casenario- no PCT-help me out

theres a thread about my 1st cycle, i lost alot from it, considering i was 218 when i came off that 1. my 2nd cycle was a suspensions cycle for powerlifting, i actually made a thread about that at AM, so do your homework. if you did do your homework, you would figure out i had to quit it, because of thyroid/liver problems about 3/4 weeks into it.

when did i talk myself up like im some bigshot?

i claim a 565 deadlift, and 385 bench durring powerlifting season, and i will be more than happy to take pictures of me practicing tomorrow and wednesday.

when did i claim 7% RECENTLY? ofcourse im not 7% no more, that up there is a picture proving it, i powerlift, i could care less if i have abs right now or not. what i care is how strong i get.

so i ask again, why are you bothering me?

as for var? i have no idea why your bringing the var up? sure i was curious about its strength gains as that is what i seek, i am throwing it into this 3rd cycle and i hope to gain well of it.

pwrlftr2 is offline Junior Member

critique of cycle

Just my opinion as a powerlifter and not a bodybuilder, Anavar is a terrific strength builder. It leans you out, basically adds no bodywt. and gives great strength gains. Added to test cycle at end should do you well and not shoot you up a weight class provided your PCT is done. As these bodybuilders stress though, diet is very important even to powerlifters. We want to have as much lean body strength as possible and also Anavar for me works best when I increase my protein intake dramatically and limit carbs and fats. I follow a diet of 50% protein, 30% carbs and 20% fats. I keep my diet like this on any cycle just manipulate the calories to gain or lose. I've never had 7% bodyfat but I have consistent caliper tested bodyft. around 10%. I don't do halo and I don't care how much damn strength it gives you. Not only can it kill you because it is so damn toxic but it may drive you to kill someone else. The stuff is nasty in my opinion. Anavar is really good and has a lot milder sides. You said you are a powerlifter and I have been one for nearly 30 years since I was 14 so I know a thing about that. In my opinion you would do best with test cyp or enth for about 12 weeks with anavar at 50mg for last six. Test should kick in about two weeks prior to anavar and you should be peaking your strength for a meet the last four weeks when you are really feeling both. With proper PCT you should keep 90% of strength and I am not exagerating but all that depends on proper cycling with both AAS and training program and of course diet. It's all interconnected. Hope this helps or at least stimulates your thoughts. Good luck.

Thread Information