Thread: Cycle Quest...

Latrend is offline New Member

Cycle Quest...

I have 16x 200mg deca -durabolin , Clen 30ml 250mcg/ml, Letro 20ml 2.5g/ml. How should I cycle this? This is my first cycle. 5'11 180pounds 23 years old. Thanx

sporty273uk is offline Junior Member
    wots letro? also wouldnt take clenbuterool whilst doing cycle,plus u want to take 400mg of deca a week 200mg shot twice a week,but would also add some test or sust,say 500mg of sust shot eod or mix it with the deca etc.
    i dont know alot myself but that would be ok,clen ive used to lose fat,but i dont know letro,im in the uk so doesnt sound too popular with me,unless im abit behind times.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sporty273uk
    wots letro? also wouldnt take clenbuterool whilst doing cycle,plus u want to take 400mg of deca a week 200mg shot twice a week,but would also add some test or sust,say 500mg of sust shot eod or mix it with the deca etc.
    i dont know alot myself but that would be ok,clen ive used to lose fat,but i dont know letro,im in the uk so doesnt sound too popular with me,unless im abit behind times.
    500mg of sust EOD what the hell are you talking about??

Latrend is offline New Member
    I wanna take 400mg for 8 weeks for the deca but also at the same time wanna lose some BF from my midsection etc that is what I would use the CLEN for. Letro also called Femara, I believe helps not getting gyno. Any suggestions? Thanx again

2timer is offline Senior Member

no femera for gyno and test

femera does not help with gyno. wrong hormone deca gyno is not estrogen caused but rather progestrone related. femera keep for either if you add test which I recommand deca will **** your sex drive alone or next cycle. I totally recommand test. you need brome for deca gyno. do more research before you ****ed forever.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    stupid computer had fix that up!

Jackt23 is offline Member
    jesus...this ive started to see what everyone was talkin about seeing this **** repetitivly posted and being annoyed....

1.....add test....start with test...whatever u want to say but everyone on this board will tell you, or should tell you...test is a must
    2.....u need to figure out what u wanna do and look at all the profiles.....deca will blow u up....clen will burn fat....can either do one or other.....u want lean mass work with different compounds all together....
    3....research the hell out of this board before u screw yourself up bro..honestly...its worth it to know what your doing before u mess around

jackt

Thread Information