Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: weight loss

fundo is offline New Member

weight loss

hey guys im 25 5'8 about 310lbs....i have been doing cardio for about 45min a day for 5 days i waan take some stuff to help me losse weight. i am taking ephedrine and cytomel right now is there anything eles i can take with it i was thinking of anavar but im not sure thanks

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fundo
    hey guys im 25 5'8 about 310lbs....i have been doing cardio for about 45min a day for 5 days i waan take some stuff to help me losse weight. i am taking ephedrine and cytomel right now is there anything eles i can take with it i was thinking of anavar but im not sure thanks
    Keep at the cardio bro and stay away from ephedrine or anavar . Hit the cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. THen don't eat until at least a half hour after your workout. That is the best/only way to lose alot of weight fast. Good luck and hang in there.

If you keep at it for a couple of years, use the gear to then grow muscle, not melt fat.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    ephedrine why? use it safely and you should be fine.

cytomel makes me loose faster then cardio and deit combined. but all three and it is sick combo.

Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    Because at 5'8" 310 lbs, he may have cardiac issues on ephedrine. It's not worth the risk.

my bad. I didn't see the 310lbs. first naturally then hit the suppliment to take you over the hill.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    you could take clen .......BUT i wouldnt reccomend it

i took the clen and cytomel before and lost 50 lbs in 6 weeks just wasnt sure about the anavar thanks for all the info guys

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Post up your diet... you know it is the most important aspect of losing fat. I hope that is what you mean when you say you want to "lose weight" because if you don't use a diet that spares muscle and gets rid of fat, youre just going to shrink a little and be a smaller fat person.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 10-01-2004 at 05:06 PM.

metallicafan4u69 is offline Junior Member
    No such thing as use it safe. A person could use as little as possible and still fall over from a heart attack or stroke. You don't know if you are at risk with this stuff or anything else out there. And at 310lbs you are already at risk. Stay off the stimulants and do it natural for a while first. Do the cardio in the morning as already recommended and drink lots of water during the day.

diet

4egg whites and turkey in the am
    then a protien bar like 2 hrs later
    then something for lunch turkey or grilled chicken tuna what ever im in the mood for.
    then i eat like 2 hrs before the gym same thing whatever in the mood for that good for me.
    then i have a shake or another bar

metallic that is bs. no offense. take little and die. show me a report that someone died from 20mg? don;t something if you don't know. the incidents happened becuase of overdose with other drugs and heat.

yes and steroids will shrink your penis and make you die early becuase u look too good or something. it is all stupid medea bs.

diet

then something for lunch turkey or grilled chicken tuna what ever im in the mood for.
    then i eat like 2 hrs before the gym same thing whatever in the mood for that good for me.
    That diet isn't the WORST I've seen but IMO it could be a hell of a lot better. Check out the cutting sticky in the diet forum bro. It is excellent for sparing muscle and losing fat, especially if youre doing cardio. I'm guessing you eat your sandwiches with white bread? Thats a big no-no...

whole wheat or low carb breads is the way to go.

try cla it is amazing stuff. take 5-10grams and you will love and it is safe too.

oh sorry if i eat bread yeah its whole wheat toasted

whole wheat or low carb breads is the way to go.
    I think low carb bread is the funniest thing... If you watch what you eat, and you eat for bodybuilding, thats THE reason to eat bread is to get carbs. But if you just like the taste of bread yeah it can be better than normal depending on when you eat carbs the rest of the day.

what is cla?

otc efa! great stuff.

what is cla?
    conjugated linolic acid...helps the body rid of fat and help with muscle gains...you need about 4-6grams daily for it to work...and it does help

metallic that is bs. no offense. take little and die. show me a report that someone died from 20mg? don;t something if you don't know. the incidents happened becuase of overdose with other drugs and heat.
    I never said ppl have died from it...which some have...ever watch dateline or 20/20? I worked for GNC as a manager for two years and we had to pull it because of the health risks. IF it is not so bad for you then why is the FDA getting involved and making everyone pull it?

it is pharmcuetical scheme. kill competition. come up with "the new ephedra that doesn't cause stroke". watch in couple of years.

I am not going to say that everyone has problems with it. I used it for awhile 2timer and I had energy like a mother f**ker but after it started to lose affect I wanted to crash. The biggest reason it is off the market, in a way, is the ppl that should not have used it but did. Try something called synephrine. Close to effedra

Or, you could fix your diet and do it the right way...

how can i fix it what should i do

I told you... go to the cutting sticky in the diet forum.

It has good advice on protein/fat and protein/carb meals. Dont eat protein by itself, and dont eat carbs/fats together. Much much more info here http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=75729

Also, youre going to have to modify that diet, it is for a 200 lb person. Figure out your bodyfat percentage and how many calories a day you need for maintenance of your lean body mass, and just cut that by around 500 calories.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    There isn't anything like ephedra. You have otc supplements out there that will speed your heart up, but not the same effects as ephedra. Secondly the reason they took it off the market is people don't know how to use it. If you take ephedrine then you should take asprin so it thins out your blood. That is why the best fat burning combo was ECA. Ephedrine and caffine to speed up your heart and the asprin to help pass the blood through your heart. Most people that took ephedrine didn't do that. Just like taking AAS, if you don't use it right you have bad side effects. Hence it being against the law.

Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    There isn't anything like ephedra. You have otc supplements out there that will speed your heart up, but not the same effects as ephedra. Secondly the reason they took it off the market is people don't know how to use it. If you take ephedrine then you should take asprin so it thins out your blood. That is why the best fat burning combo was ECA. Ephedrine and caffine to speed up your heart and the asprin to help pass the blood through your heart. Most people that took ephedrine didn't do that. Just like taking AAS, if you don't use it right you have bad side effects. Hence it being against the law.
    Very true but most ppl that took it and got the bads off it don't read things here or from Bill Phillips where I first read it. Problem is most ppl don't do research before they dive into things. Like I said I used it and it worked good but the after affect kicked my but and I was so **** tired. But I knew how much and what to avoid ect...Synephrine speeds up heart rate but not to the point of effedra. That is why I say it is simular but not the same totally.

calidude i should take asprine with it?

calidude i should take asprine with it?
    The best combination was effedra, caffeine and asprin. But if you are going to do it, trial for a couple of days first to make sure your heart wont blow up. Not kidding here either. This stack is good but can be a hazard to you at 310. Be careful.

thats why i dont know about the caff...asprine ok

diet

Fundi:

THe thing that concewrns me the most is your comment about eating 2 hrs before the gym. That means you are not hitting the cardio first thing in the morning which is by far the most effective way. First your glycogen levels are the lowest they will be all day, which causes your body to go to fat reserves for energy. Also, it will speed your metabolism up for the rest of the day.

As much as I hate am workouts, it is the best time to do cardio.

my job hrs its to hard to do it the a.m.

my job hrs its to hard to do it the a.m.
    If you want it bad enough you can always wake up an hour earlier

very true and thanks guys for all your input

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Because at 5'8" 310 lbs, he may have cardiac issues on ephedrine. It's not worth the risk.
    Yea but wasnt the real story behind the heart troubles associated with ephedra because the people that died also were eating 5 or 6 ephedra pills at a time each hour... 1 every 5 hours probably isnt that bad and it does turn your stomach and ruin your appetite with even small amounts... of course cocaine does this too but only worst, hehehe.

Oh and guy... the original poster... steroids are not a good idea when you are overweight to start with because one of the principle things all anabolic steroids do is put weight on you. Not a good idea at 310 lbs and trying to loose. And by the way, it is actually "easier" to gain fat while on steroids then it is muscle, just all around not a good idea.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 10-02-2004 at 01:37 AM.

well today was the 1 st time i went to the gym in the a.m. i feel great after lost 8 lbs in 5 days....thanks guys

well today was the 1 st time i went to the gym in the a.m. i feel great after lost 8 lbs in 5 days....thanks guys
    Good work...hang in there with the am workouts and a month from now, you won't recognize yourself.

ok today was the 1 st day i woke up real early and went before work was at the gym a 4:50am did 40 mins of cardio felt great all day threw work came home took a little nap and now im going back up to the gym for some more cardio and weight train. my question is, is it not good to do to much cardio should i leave the pm session of cardio out let me know

thanks guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information