irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

balls in muscles after injections

im injecting prop and fina ed ,the muscles i use are delts and glutes,it been 2 and a half weeks into the cycle but this has only happen the past 4 days it is quite sore and sometimes a little bit red.
    it passes after about four days but its still sore when it comes back to inject that spot,is it ok to keep injecting there ,ps i tryed biceps but would never do it again,too sore and could nt move it for a week.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    no, skip that spot, give it a little more time to heal. dude try your Triceps, its really sweet and painless, dont feel it going in and the soreness is 90%less than your biceps.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i find that a heating pad applied to the injection site post injection helps to dispurse the oil and relieve the swelling/pain. definately try different spots, maybe this site will be of some assistance.
    www.spotinjections.com

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd think of shooting it in your quads to. I don't like hitting any paticular muscle more then once ew. As for the pain and redness, I too am experienceing similar things and I am also on the same cycle of prop/tren ed (100mg/50mg). It has been my experience that the irritation will subside within a few days. furthermore, the deeper I get into the cycle the less pain I feel in any muscle group I shoot, and right now I'm shooting 2cc ed.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    i find that a heating pad applied to the injection site post injection helps to dispurse the oil and relieve the swelling/pain. definately try different spots, maybe this site will be of some assistance.
    www.spotinjections.com
    How could I brain fart that site? Check it out. It will help ya out a lot.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    yes i do 2cc ed aswell,yes ive saw that site spot injections thanks,will 2cc be too much in the tris for the first time?

Thread Information