Thread: anyone try ...

Dally is offline The Dally Lama

anyone try ...

Nupharm tren acetate at 75mg per ml here in Canada?

any pics of the real deal?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    ive never used or heard of it,but why would you pay for something that you can easily make yourself and alot cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    ive never used or heard of it,but why would you pay for something that you can easily make yourself and alot cheaper

cant get the pellets here in canada without possibly getting arrested....

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    great stuff, all nupharm product are great quality... used it last cycle and got amazing gains from it on 150mg EOD...weight increased like mad on it and my strength went through the roof, I looked hard as hell on it and vascular... I'll post some pix of it, sorry they wont be the best quality because i have to take them with a camera phone.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    It comes in a clear plastic case with the nupharm hologram on top. A folded paper insert comes with it with the nupharm hologram on the top left corner, the name, chemical information, a picture of the molecular structure under it, molecular weight, dose, description and presentation on the paper... all going down in the order... i would scan it it for you but my scanner isnt working.
    Again, sorry bout the **** pix.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anyone try ...-nu.jpg   anyone try ...-nu2.jpg   anyone try ...-nu3.jpg   anyone try ...-nu4.jpg   anyone try ...-nu5.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    It comes in a clear plastic case with the nupharm hologram on top. A folded paper insert comes with it with the nupharm hologram on the top left corner, the name, chemical information, a picture of the molecular structure under it, molecular weight, dose, description and presentation on the paper... all going down in the order... i would scan it it for you but my scanner isnt working.
    Again, sorry bout the **** pix.

VERY F*CKIN HELPFUL

your a good man, and I hope to be of the same help to you one day my friend.

Thread Information