RAM2500 is offline Member

Will most companies fire you for A.S.

Will companies fire you if the test for steroids and find them. I work for a fairly large company and some employees and my boss are getting suspicious.
    I'm taking Deca , Test E, and Prop.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    they won't even test for steroids .

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    is really expensive.

What if they think you are on Steroids ?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    What if they think you are on Steroids?
    who cares. deny it. they won't test you.

they get jealous

In order to test you for steroid they have to extract blood from you, Im aware that there is few religion out there that dont allow any medical practice on them so if anything do some research and say that you are into one of those religions belive me it works

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Gotti
    In order to test you for steroid they have to extract blood from you,
    wrong - urine sample will do fine.

easier you can do it from a hair but is more money

Piss test can tell?

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    wrong - urine sample will do fine.

true, NCAA does not extract blood yet still tests for AAS

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Will companies fire you if the test for steroids and find them. I work for a fairly large company and some employees and my boss are getting suspicious.
    I'm taking Deca, Test E, and Prop.
    unless you are packing lean mass quick why would they get suspicious?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    It's speculation, don't worry.

Htownmalu is offline New Member
    we had random drug test at work sometimes and when i was on my last cycle they told me to go in for a drug test and when i got there i asked the person who was administrating the test if prohormones..wink wink is what they are testing for. He told me that a drug test only loos for coke, weed, and the your basics and that he even told me that people who are using real juice pass with flying colors..

Georgie is offline Member
    If you are so worried, stop. Start PCT. I mean you arn't making money by doing cover spreads for fitness magazines are you? Steroids are not your lively hood. If you think it might be a big deal and people are talking, why risk your career? Thats pretty stupid in my opinion. And Btw corporations can do what they want. They are not going to be worried about the cost of a steroid test. If they feel a need to test the guy for steroids, they will.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    If you are so worried, stop. Start PCT. .

dont do that...the deca lasts up to 12 months in higher dosages 18 bro just stay on your gear..and just tell them your on creatine and lots of protein

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    dont do that...the deca lasts up to 12 months in higher dosages 18 bro just stay on your gear..and just tell them your on creatine and lots of protein
    Good point. I didn't remember that he had deca in his cycle. Man, I hate that drug. But on the other hand, if he stops and is not growing all crazy anymore, the issue may die.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    yup business tests are only for recreational drugs such as coke, weed,etc. STEROID TESTING is expensive like 500 or more dollars i hear

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    What company is this? Most companys drug test because people get dependent on drugs (coke, ect.) and start stealing from their place of work to pay for their habbit...I steal from my job all the time because im addicted to AAS and need to pay for my cycles...haha jk, believe me they don't test for juice

Get supplements delivered at work...

....I always order creatine, protein, glutimine, etc stuff and have it sent to my job so everyone sees my stuff..I explain when these supplents do and I just say.."yea...i'm gonna start adding some weight"..."Its getting cold outside so thats when I bulk up"...So when they see your body change they already know in their mind what its from...

imann is offline Member
    i love the creatine line.............especially when your holdin' a little water........"F*** man I've been taking creatine and it bloats me".......f*ck em'.....stay on your s**t and and stay trainin'.good luck

snowman is offline Senior Member

I had a problem,about 6 months with the company i work for, and they also tought i was on steroids ( because of the way i looked), i always denied it, but they wanted to do a test on me, i said it was fine, if they were going to do all the employees, but they said no, they just wanted to take the test on me, so i told them, if they can tell me that there is complaints about my job performance, and that, it's affecting my job,( like some drugs do), then, i will agree to do the test... they said they had no complaints about my performance, but they suspect that i'm on steroids; so i told them maybe i am, and if i am, it's for medical reasons, and they have no right to know my medical history, unless it affects my job, or the company.
    A couple of weeks went by, and i never heard nothing back ( If they wanted to still do the test ) so i aproached the CEO for the company, and asked him the question again... he said no there is not going to be any tests done ; but when i was leaving his secretary, told me, that they got legal advise from the Lawyer, adn the Laywer advised not do do any tests, because steroids does not affect job performance, it actualy helps... He ( according to the secretary) even said joking around, that if they have more employees taking the juice, would probably have a better work force.... so , i guess my advise to you, is to keep your noze clean at work, and you will be fine and it helps if you denie it , Oh, and keep creatine, and other legal supplements around, in case they want to see what you are taking and you show them it's all legal supplements.

kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    good work bro

Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ....I always order creatine, protein, glutimine, etc stuff and have it sent to my job so everyone sees my stuff..I explain when these supplents do and I just say.."yea...i'm gonna start adding some weight"..."Its getting cold outside so thats when I bulk up"...So when they see your body change they already know in their mind what its from...

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    If it comes down to it I would tell them something similar to what "kelkaz" is saying. Tell them if they want to test you then they need to test everyone for the same thing because you feel like your being discriminated against."DISCRIMINATION" usually spells lawsuit for most companies they will probally drop it. For people who say corporations will not test for steroids because it is expensive, the corporation I work for is a 5 billion dollar corporation I don't think $500 bucks is going to break the bank. In fact if they wanted to get rid of you based on steroids I am pretty sure their $800 an hour legal DEPARTMENT could find away around anything.

Thread Information