Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,523

    Hit a nerve in the pec?

    Ever since my last pec shot a few days ago I have this weird feeling in my left pec. It is only if I push on my pec in a certain way, it will sting or ache in a totally different part of my pec. This is from a Slin pin too? Anyone else have a similiar experience, and is this temporary and for how long?

  2. #2
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    just temporary. If you really ****ed up something you would know. What kind of gear did you put into your pec? did you heat up the oil? was this your first pec injection? lots of things to consider IMO.

  3. #3
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    nothing serious, imo stay away from that area for awhile......i never hit pecs because there is simply no reason too.....too many other areas to hit.....no localized growth.......why jab a needle in your chest???

  4. #4
    m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,523
    Sorry for being short with the details bros. I am shooting lr3 IGF-1, so abstrack, it was not heated, and asymmetrical1, localized growth is the MO of igf. Honestly, it is also the easiest injection i've ever done. This was my 5-6th and the first bit of side effect or pain I have felt. It is a great spot for igf for sure, but I wouldn't put over 1cc of anything in my pec, that's a bad idea.

  5. #5
    dtr98's Avatar
    dtr98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hos Ka Bos Ka
    Posts
    984
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    Sorry for being short with the details bros. I am shooting lr3 IGF-1, so abstrack, it was not heated, and asymmetrical1, localized growth is the MO of igf. Honestly, it is also the easiest injection i've ever done. This was my 5-6th and the first bit of side effect or pain I have felt. It is a great spot for igf for sure, but I wouldn't put over 1cc of anything in my pec, that's a bad idea.
    always go 2cc into pec with no prob

  6. #6
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    Sorry for being short with the details bros. I am shooting lr3 IGF-1, so abstrack, it was not heated, and asymmetrical1, localized growth is the MO of igf. Honestly, it is also the easiest injection i've ever done. This was my 5-6th and the first bit of side effect or pain I have felt. It is a great spot for igf for sure, but I wouldn't put over 1cc of anything in my pec, that's a bad idea.
    yeah it's the MO of winny too......let me know how it turns out

  7. #7
    m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,523
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    yeah it's the MO of winny too......let me know how it turns out

    You think so? I am not sure about winny having the same results. I have heard so much controversy about winny spot inj over the years and my conclusion is that I'm just not sure. If I had some zanboms, IM spot would be the only way to use them, but I'm not rich. The cheapest winny is usually oral and from UG, so I usually will opt in that direction myself.

    This is one reason that people will drink injectible winny, because people will have the same results either way in many cases. The popular convention is that the increased activity in the spot-inj muscle group, is actually from the needle piecing the muscle tissue. This would take a very long time to debate and I'm not sure I could figure it out either way.

  8. #8
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    You think so? I am not sure about winny having the same results. I have heard so much controversy about winny spot inj over the years and my conclusion is that I'm just not sure. If I had some zanboms, IM spot would be the only way to use them, but I'm not rich. The cheapest winny is usually oral and from UG, so I usually will opt in that direction myself.

    This is one reason that people will drink injectible winny, because people will have the same results either way in many cases. The popular convention is that the increased activity in the spot-inj muscle group, is actually from the needle piecing the muscle tissue. This would take a very long time to debate and I'm not sure I could figure it out either way.
    true man, injecting a zambon ed for 6 weeks will set you back a few $$...i've ran winny many times and saw the best results from ed injects...but dont really know for sure because when i run winny im running 3-4 other types of gear too

  9. #9
    m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,523
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    true man, injecting a zambon ed for 6 weeks will set you back a few $$...i've ran winny many times and saw the best results from ed injects...but dont really know for sure because when i run winny im running 3-4 other types of gear too

    me too, i've never just run winny, so who knows. considering a prop/fina/winny cycle, i'd rather keep the winny oral though. imagine shooting prop/fina in one shot, winny in another, then igf bilaterally pwo... goddam pin cushion if i ever heard of it.

  10. #10
    fitnessNY's Avatar
    fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,929
    My first few pec injections hurt for several days afterwards. just a few days ago I nailed a nerve in my right pec. all is fine now -- the pain should go away soon.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •