Thread: Ephedrine

Stockholm_Swe is offline New Member

Ephedrine

Is it only for those who are seriuosly involved with training and constantly trying to take their physique to the next higher level?

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockholm_Swe
    Is it only for those who are seriuosly involved with training and constantly trying to take their physique to the next higher level?
    Um, I dunno, I took it, I see it as a better/more effect form of the older xenedrine/hydroxicut..Specially if you do homemade EC(ephedrine HCL, Caffeen)...This way your not putting in all that other junk they have in there products....If you really wanted a serious stimulant for fat loss, try ephdrine hcl(25mg a dose), Cafeen(200mg a dose), and Green Tea Extract(not sure on the dosage)....Start off taking one dose a day, then moved it up to 2doses 4-5hours apart, and dont take it past 4 unless you want to have a long night.....

IronGame is offline New Member
    As long as you're otherwise healthy, no heart porblems/bp problems, epehedrine HCL is an option. Depends what you take it for. I onyl take it for enahnced energy, for example, so I use a high dose only on workout days when I'm cycling it. Yes, you SHOULD cycle ephedrine, because it is possible to develop a tolerance to it.

If you take it more often in order to lose weight, be careful with dosages.

Basically ephedrine is ony of those supps that DO WORK. And if used correctlty it works very well.

As brewski said, it's better (and far cheaper) idea to make your own ECA stack. Ephedrine+caffeine+Aspirin. You can control the dosage that way.

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    ECA stack is great, I think ephedrine is a great substance.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    IMO I wouldnt take it with aspirin, it does your body more harm then good..I used it without and was very happy with the product....If your set on taking something like aspirin, Id go for an alternative such as Grean Tea Extract or Yohimbe HCL, Im not sure if EC with yohimbe is to crazy of a stimulant, maybe someone else can help me out....But id deff say EC with Grean Tea will get you the results ur looking for....
    REMEMBER, there is no magic pill, diet and routine plays a huge part in fatloss, its not just about how much you can shoot or how much you can pop in this game....
    Also never take more than 25mg Eph or 200mg Caff in one single dosage.
    Most importantly you MUST drink 2-5L of water aday, and take a Multi Vit(GNC or Vitamin Shop).....I personally like the %DV in Vit Shops' Ultimate Mens
    Hope this helps PM me if you want to know anything else, like maybe where you can purchase or whatnot

Thread Information