Thread: Fina

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Fina

First fina cycle, wanna lean out to be around 6% bf and gain 10-15 pounds am at 190 right now and 9 %bf. My question is if I only have enough prop for 8 wks should I cut the fina down to 6 wks?, due to the fact that fina shuts you down pretty hard,,or run them both 8 wks at 75mg fina ed, 100mg prop ed....thanx fellas,

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I ran fina ALONE for almost a month... NO LOSS in sex drive, nuts didnt shrink, I felt great, didnt have night sweats nothing... except pure power and strenght... do what you want, but dont waste your time.. run it till you think you may wanna add the test and keep in mind the prop should... well, depends on your cycle history most likely .. it should kick in, in a week.

JMO

houseofpain is offline Banned
    yeah i would run the prop at 8 weeks and the fina at 6 if thats all you have. i seriously would not run fina alone.

yeah while doing my research on fina I have found out that I def. don't want to do it alone, so test will be in the mix. Anyone have good results on a 6 week fina and 8 wk prop cycle? Also how about test enanthate and fina? or since i am doing ed injections would I be better of with the prop..

bump

Tadpole is offline Junior Member
    currently on anadrol , tes.en and eq will start my fina soon my budy is telling me to run my fina eod any input...

thick one is offline Associate Member
    since it's your 1st fina cycle, run fina at 5omg/day 8 weeks and prop at 75mg/day for 10 weeks. you should have enough to last that long, and believe me when i say you will get strong as fack with the fina. 100mg/prop x's 8 weeks=5600mg of prop
    75mg/prop x's 10 weeks=5250mg of prop
    -so you should be fine at 75mg/prop per day

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd also say run it at 50 and 75 for 8 and 10 weeks respectively. Dally didnt have any problems but even with prop i totally lost sex drive and my nuts. Inject ed and you will freakin love the results. I ran fina at 75 for 10 and prop at 100 for 12 and gained about 11 pounds and dropped about 6-7% body fat. Incredible stuff!!

THANX fellas appreciate the responses....do you really see a big difference in strenght and side effects from 50 to 75 mg of fina? thanx again

Thread Information