bolin is offline Associate Member

Arrow Help Needed!! Woman first cycle

My girlfriend was going to do a cycle to tone up and lose unwanted fat. I was suggesting maybe winstrol or clenbuterol ?? Please help

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bolin
    My girlfriend was going to do a cycle to tone up and lose unwanted fat. I was suggesting maybe winstrol or clenbuterol?? Please help
    If thats all she wants tell here Cardio and diet. Steroids are not for quick weight loss.

bolin is offline Associate Member
    I know bro, But she has done diet and is in good shape, but in some parts of her body she cannot lose weight.

youknowme is offline Member
    Winistrol are not to recommend to women as a first cycle to my understanding. Try another kind of diet and you'll both see that the fat will disappear

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    winstrol can give her masculine side effects that can be permanent. if she is already dieting and hitting the cardio just give the clen a try and see if that helps. i have a female friend that has tried them all and she recommended to me that women should stay away from the hard stuff unless they were serious about competing. she said its not worth it for recreational purposes.

I know an woman who successfully took 20mg/ed winstrol (oral) with clen . She did the winstrol for a month at this dose with no masculine sides. But just because she didn't have a problem, doesn't mean that your girl won't.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    I've been researching for my g/f.
    Anavar is at the top of the list for women.
    If you're hardcore, Anavar and light dose of Deca .

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur hell bent on using aas anavar or primo(if u can find the real stuff) are recommended for a woman's first cycle. if u want to be with a man u can feed her deca or winny or whatever else u want. the sides that a man usually experience go away but masculine sides for a woman can be permanent. my female friend that has tried test all the way to d-bol is gorgeous but u can see the squared jaw and she gets electrolysis for some black hairs on her chest. she also talks about an enlarged clit that i have yet to see.

Thread Information