GrantC5 is offline Associate Member

Please! Please! Help Save My Hair!!!!!sh#!

I am only taking Winstrol oral right now, but I think my previous cycle. Tes E, Tes Cyp, and a small amount of Adrol but I stopped because of the headaches, this has triggered my hair to thin / fall out. I have noticed a lot of it in my hands when I wash my hair or put gel into it. Is there anything to stop this now??? My hair is short as it is I dont need it to be long but I am not ready to be completely bald yet. How about propecia? or something like that. hEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP................

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    dude there is something that AR-R sells but i cannot remember the name, but I know that it helps your DHT. the site is down right now. but when its up check it out.. anyone remembers the name of what i'm talking about, help the bro out.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    I am only taking Winstrol oral right now, but I think my previous cycle. Tes E, Tes Cyp, and a small amount of Adrol but I stopped because of the headaches, this has triggered my hair to thin / fall out. I have noticed a lot of it in my hands when I wash my hair or put gel into it. Is there anything to stop this now??? My hair is short as it is I dont need it to be long but I am not ready to be completely bald yet. How about propecia? or something like that. hEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP................
    I'd definately stay away from anadrol because its like this. Testosterone doesnt make your hair fall out, but D-testosterone (DHT) does. Guess what anadrol is? Anadrol is pure DHT in levels in your body 30 times stronger that which normally makes your hair fall out. BTW, The steroids didnt cause the hair to fall out. Its going anyways, all the anadrol did was speed up the process by a few years.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 10-19-2004 at 08:09 AM.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    winnie is notorius for making people to lose hair. you cant do anythingabout it bro.. sorry.. by the way why are you only taking winnie without any test or anything??

I ran my cycle and recieved the winny a few weeks after. I didnt plan on taking it but decided to run it late anyway. I didnt know the winny was a big cause for hair loss I did know the anadrol was. I also realize my hair was eventually going to go but I am in my 30's and kept it this long I'll take the few years it was going to stay over not having it right now. I guess I will stop the winny and see if it helps. Thanks for the responses.

Big Ziggy is offline New Member
    If you already start to loose hair, it`s no way back bro. I have wasted enough money on all kind of crap that would give me my hair back, none of them worked. Look at Vin Diesel, bruce Willies and alot of the pro bb. Do you think they care about their hair? Just invest in some razor blades, and be a "real" man.

I was unaware that all "REAL MEN" were bald. lmfao, My hair right now is shaved with a 3 on top and a 2 up on the sides I am nearly bald as it is. I don't want to be just skin on the top.lol I must be in denial because I believe I can stop the hair loss if I get a DHT blocker and stop the winstrol . I do have a question though is it Dihydrotestosterone thats bad or DEhydrotestosterone thats bad? My father is 60 and has a full head of hair and my brother is in his late 30's and has a full head of hair so I know this is from the gear.

IronAdam is offline Member
    The baldness comes from your mother's side. Finasteride is what your looking for by the way.

Goodluck

Thanks bro, can I get it on AR?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks bro, can I get it on AR?
    Finasteride doesn't help with hairloss from Winstrol . Stop taking it.

What is the deal with Winstrol why is the hairloss so strong? I have stopped taking it as of today.

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    What is the deal with Winstrol why is the hairloss so strong? I have stopped taking it as of today.
    DOESN'T GET CONVERTED TO DHT it is a DHT DERIVITIVE.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Seems to me you should have asked that before you decided to take it. I don't mean to flame, but you're crying about hair loss from winstrol and you said you were taking anadrol too. They're both known to be rough on the hair. Did you research at all? I hope this is a lesson for those people who just take $hit without knowing the possible effects.

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    The only thing that finasteride will help with is good old test. .

JdJuicer " you dont mean to flame" I think just the opposite. I also think people like you should ASK if research has been done before ASSUMING none has. Were talking about a very short period of time on Anadrol like 7 days before getting headaches to bad to take it. I dont think that justifies losing hair that quickly. The winstrol on EVERY single thing I have read says nothing about losing your hair running a 4 week cycle. Most of the stuff I read people start losing their hair after continous cycles for long periods of time. You gotta love all the "EXPERTS" on here. I think some people on here should STFU if they dont have anything productive to say.

Thread Information