Gills is offline Associate Member

Long distance running.....

Due to my current Job, running long distances three days a week is a requirement. The Problem I have encountered are horrilble leg pumps after running past about 2 miles or so......my question is this, had anyone ever ran a cylce that makes long distance running bearable, or possibly easier?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gills
    Due to my current Job, running long distances three days a week is a requirement. The Problem I have encountered are horrilble leg pumps after running past about 2 miles or so......my question is this, had anyone ever ran a cylce that makes long distance running bearable, or possibly easier?
    Don't think anything will help with the pumps, EPO would help you run longer and def. be helpful for an endurnace athlete, but is VERY VERY dangerous and you need to be closely monitured by a doc. Ask you doc. to prescribe you some quinine sulfate, helps with craming, Also def. recomend some Endurox for after you workout.. Hope this helps

Thanks, I was looking at EPO but decieded against it since I am not doing this competitivley......It just seems that my endurance had gone to hell since I've been on the Fina/prop/winstol stack.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gills
    Thanks, I was looking at EPO but decieded against it since I am not doing this competitivley......It just seems that my endurance had gone to hell since I've been on the Fina/prop/winstol stack.
    I did not know you were on winny, thats your problem right there, winny will def cause cramping, especially lower back.. Trust me drink a ton of water, I mean a ton 1-2 gallons would help you out, also make sure you are taking liver and kidney supplemts..

I drink about 1.5 gal of water a day, take Milk thisltle and drink cranberry juice for breakfast.......Do you figure if I drop the winny it would make a differance?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    tren is giving you these insane pumps, shortness of breath ( fina cough ), tren is second to d-bol on leg and back pumps or for that matter walking up or down a few flights of stairs.

i also read pumps not cramps but winny will cause cramps, and for me at night when sleeping. first the ham then trying to stretch then the quad. zma and a tablespoon of liquid gold from your local health food store should help as well

Thanks lot guys...I think I will just drop the Tren then and go with a prop winny stack. I hadn't relized that I had lost so much endurance until we started running again.....Ugh.

I hate to see you drop the Tren , I hate to see you run during a cycle for that matter

Me too, but I have no other options...I hav already run the tren for 8 weeks, so I am only cutting it two weeks shorter than I had intended.

Thread Information