fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

Someone Help Please!!!!!!!!!

ive already posted this one b4, but no one replied...so here it is again..someone help me out here..

ive heard u become injury prone if u do AS, as in if u play football or something, u'll roll ur ankle from jus firing off tha line, is it true or is it just if u stack lots of AS together, im doing a 10 week cycle of test e 1 cc 2 times a week and im not sure wether i should do sprints and agility while im on it or not

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats bull$hit AAS do not make you injury prone

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    alright thanks, i was jus wondering becuz eveyrone at my school, when a huge fball player gets hurt, theyre response is GOD **** HES BEEN HITTIN THA ROIDS

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    if u beleive that, you gotta do another 10 years research before u juice!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    alright thanks, i was jus wondering becuz eveyrone at my school, when a huge fball player gets hurt, theyre response is GOD **** HES BEEN HITTIN THA ROIDS
    That's everyones response to a person that is bigger then they are. "Must be hittin the roids" Ha! I hate it when people use AAS as a scapegoat something that they fvcked up on.

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    I think what they and you are getting at here is this.
    AAS wil lnot make you injury prone. What can happen is if your roid up, and you make massive strength gains, your msucles get bigger, but your tendons and ligaments take a while to catch up to that size and strength. That is the only place where injury can happen. Very unlikely that would be the case in what you are talking about.
    Most of those people who make stupid comments like that are people who work out and don;t get anywhere because of poor diet and knowledge, and are jealous of the size and speed of these guys.

Thread Information