BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

Anabolic that are worth it.

Hey guys just wondering why bother with using certain anabolics when it seems kinda pointless. here's what i mean.

Boldenone aka EQ........long ass kick in time 6-8 wks, not much lean mass and strengh, minumum 12-14 wk on.

Nandrolone aka Deca .........hard on the HPTA, Bloat.

Methenolone aka primo.........weak as hell,EXPENSIVE,EXPENSIVE,EXPENSIVE.

Testosterone .......cheap, highly anabolic , great strengh gains. good post cycle muscle retension.

Trenbolone .........bit expensive, highly anabolic, great strengh gains, fot loss.good post cycle muscle retension.

Oxandrolone......... EXPENSIVE,EXPENSIVE,EXPENSIVE, weak, good strengh gains
    Methandrostenolone aka D-bol......... good strengh gains, bloat, "unkeepable mass".

From the list only test and tren seems worth it IMO. Exp user please chime in. thanks.

Jackman is offline Banned
    i love EQ. 1# kicks in hunger alot #2 keep almost all gains #3 love the way you look hard and vascular. my last cycle was test p/tren /and eq = cycle of the gods lol. Doing same one in about 2 weeks but bumping the doses and using test e and tren e instead of the short acting esters

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Well i know people who run deca because they play sports and its good for their joints. I guess its all about why you want them.

It's very difficult to say that a particular drug is "worth it" when we don't really know your financial status or goals. At this point in my life, very few drugs are "worth it". My short list is as follows:

Test (prop & suspension)
    Tren (Acetate, preferably)
    Masteron (either Enanthenate or Propionate )
    Possibly some orals (Anavar or OT come to mind)

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Every steroid out there has positives and negatives. You just have to first decide what it is you want to acomplish with your cycle and then find the drugs that are going to get you those goals.

I do have to agree with you on the point on how Test and Tren are generally the best, but dbol has passed the test of time and still kicks ass IMO.

I did test and tren my first cycle and loved it, that was over 2 years ago now i'm trying to put together a second one test, tren, and a next compound but i'm wondering if to just up the dose on the test/tren combo.

Test + Masteron is as good as Test + Tren , but you need to be lean already.

Dan617 is offline New Member

Eq

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i love EQ. 1# kicks in hunger alot #2 keep almost all gains #3 love the way you look hard and vascular. my last cycle was test p/tren/and eq = cycle of the gods lol. Doing same one in about 2 weeks but bumping the doses and using test e and tren e instead of the short acting esters
    Same her as far as EQ...I love it. I've been on it for almost 17 weeks now.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I am on deca /test and I still have 8% bf and i can see my abs -- I have no bloat at all. Week 8 up 14 lbs. I think everyone reacts differently. I am always naturally very lean which is why I have no bloat.

SKiN is offline Member
    I really enjoyed EQ in my last cycle. Gave me nice vascularity and helped me lean up some.... But the thought of it turning my blood into cement really freaks me out... Upcoming cycle i am planning Test/Tren /maybeEQ...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    It's very difficult to say that a particular drug is "worth it" when we don't really know your financial status or goals. At this point in my life, very few drugs are "worth it". My short list is as follows:

Test (prop & suspension)
    Tren (Acetate, preferably)
    Masteron (either Enanthenate or Propionate )
    Possibly some orals (Anavar or OT come to mind)
    i completely agree. the only thing i can really afford is good ole fashioned, tried and true test (but i always seem to find some extra cash to get an additional compound or 2

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Test + Masteron is as good as Test + Tren, but you need to be lean already.
    Really? i always belived Masteron to be a "hardening" drug not a mass builder like trenbolone . I can get drostanolone enanthate mabye i'll try it some day. 300-400 mg wk a good dose? thanks ho......errr i mean hooker.

Thread Information