Thread: How about this?

Bjarni is offline New Member

Question How about this?

After reading alot on this webpage. I have decided to go on just test E 500 mg weekley for 8 weeks, novladex with it and hoping for clomid as pct. But If the dealer cant get novladex or clomid, is there any thing else I can take then. Is DCEA good for PCT? Another guy recomended that.

I got this cycel on the webpage novice cycle 1. But after some recomendation I have decided to cut out D-bol is that smart? do test for the 8 weeks and then 2 weeks later go on PCT?

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

How worried should I be about my penis and balls not bouncing back from a cycle like that? My friend says not to worry as IM just doing test e. But should I. If I throw in d-bol should that cause me to worry about my sex live in the futer and my sperm level?

youknowme is offline Member
    As said b4, don't start a cycle b4 you have all your gear including nolva and clomid.

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro I would do the test for ten to twelve weeks, it really only just starts kicking in after about six weeks. With regards to PCT read this Pheedno's PCT and this http://bodybuilding.com/fun/jon13.htm And you really need to get your hands on the Clomid to restart your boys effectively.

Cool, thank you, I would do it for longer, But Im leaving from Iceland to swizterland and dont want to have to smuggel anything through customs. Could I do 10 weeks, and start the PCT a week later. Clomid.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    youd have to wait 2 weeks to start pct anyways

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    If your boy cant get you your pct items. Take a look at the top of the page. AR-R has everything you need. As long as its legal in you country.

I dont know if it is legal in iceland but thanks for helping.

Thread Information