Zues is offline Associate Member

Exclamation estrogen or progesterone gyno?

Iv'e had gyno appear over the last few weeks. I am currently on 500mg test cyp, and 450mg Deca /week. My problem is that I can't tell if its from estrogen or progesterone. Over the last week I have been running 600mg of B-6 and 60mg of liquid Nolva ED. I was told that it was probably the Deca. So the other day when it was time for my weekly inj I stopped the Deca. I was told to switch to EQ after my symptoms diminish. Thing is my nipples have gotten puffier after my last shot and I didn't do any Deca. Anyone have any ideas. Also I was told to take Bromo. How much of that should I take and for how long. BTW I heard Bromo doesn'e help with gains cause it makes you sick. What should I do.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    Iv'e had gyno appear over the last few weeks. I am currently on 500mg test cyp, and 450mg Deca/week. My problem is that I can't tell if its from estrogen or progesterone. Over the last week I have been running 600mg of B-6 and 60mg of liquid Nolva ED. I was told that it was probably the Deca. So the other day when it was time for my weekly inj I stopped the Deca. I was told to switch to EQ after my symptoms diminish. Thing is my nipples have gotten puffier after my last shot and I didn't do any Deca. Anyone have any ideas. Also I was told to take Bromo. How much of that should I take and for how long. BTW I heard Bromo doesn'e help with gains cause it makes you sick. What should I do.
    My understanding is gyno comes from a combination of both estrogen and progesterone... if you have estrogen and no progesterone, you're less likely to get gyno.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    My understanding is gyno comes from a combination of both estrogen and progesterone... if you have estrogen and no progesterone, you're less likely to get gyno.

correct. but here is one way to tell if the gyno is predominately estogen or progesteron related.

estrogen will produce a clear dishcharge from nipples when u squeeze them, whereas progesterone gyno will make either a cloudy or orangish color discharge

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Ive HEARD that gyno from deca is very very rare.....if you get it bromo is what you need .

I would guess its probally from the test . When i was on cycle my nips got real sore.....gyno was coming . So i did like everyone says and uped my nolva to 60mgED....well 2 weeks later they still really hurt , to the touch even.but i never had any puffyness or liquid .

i thought for sure it was from the deca , but i bought some l-dex and they were fine a few days after i started taking it.even though they say l-dex wont get rid of gyno.

just my experience , take it for what its worth

What about that liquid Letrezole? Do you think that will help. I have noticed a clear discharge when I squeeze them but its only about the size of the head of a pin. BTW looks a bit more on the clear side than cloudy. My nipples also look like they have gotten worse and my last deca shot was almost 2 weeks ago.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i got puffy nipples from test... bit of clear liquid too....

bump

has anyone had good experiences with letrezole cause i ordered some the other day

femara is an incredible AI. it kept me bone dry @ 1500mg/week of test

What company was your femara from? I'm curious to know because I want to make sure mine is legit. Its from a lab.

i b e.

Thread Information