lilchef14 is offline Associate Member

Tren, Prop Winny Cycle... NEED REVIEW

Hey yall,
    I'm looking for some feedback on a cycle I was considering.

8 Week Cycle
    -100mL. Prop (every two days)
    -100mL. Tren (every two days)
    -100mL. Winny (every two days) (start last 4 weeks of cycle)

-Clomid for Post Cycle Therapy

I know that is alot of pin holes, but im not looking for a big gain on this cycle, especailly since it is my first one. My major goal if to put on 15 or 20 lbs. on LBM. I'm 19, 5'7'', 190lbs, and about 14%bf. I have a good diet set up:

- 2-2.5gms. of protien per pound
    - 2gms. carbs per pound ( i find that if i increase my carbs to much, i will become fat. So I limit my major carb intake to breakfast, pwo, and ppwo.)
    -I am on all of my omegas, flax oil, and healthy fats. I try to limit my saturated and polysaturated as much as possible.

-I usually eat around 4500-5000 calories a day. 7-8 meals.
    -Drink about 1 1/2 gallons of water a day.
    -I get 7-8 hours of sleep
    -I usually wake up and go running or do some cardio just so i dont get chunky.

Any comments would be greatly appriciated.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    change the winny to ed @ 50 or 100 mgs. Looks like a good cycle what ancillaries are you taking?

ok heres how im thinking you need to do it. first off you need to run at least a 10 week cycle. next thing is that you shouldnt run tren on this, only prop and winny.
    heres a good cycle, in fact the one im doing as i type:
    weeks
    1-10 Test Prop 100mg/ed
    6-10 Winny Tabs @ 50mg/ed
    1-10 Nolva @ 10mg/ed
    PCT 1 week after last shot of prop
    Days
    1 Clomid @ 300mg
    2-11 Clomid @ 100mg
    12-21 Clomid @ 50mg
    1-21 Nolva @ 20mg

Its your first cycle, you dont wanna do too much. you can actually just to test by itself and get good gains for a first timer, trust me.

Tren might be too strong for first time, but I cannot suggest against it.

Britguy is offline Banned
    its his first cycle so your advising him to take 700mg of test per week, mmm like you said you don't wanna do too much on your first cycle, thats a lot of test for a newbie, also ED jabs are difficult to get used to, try 100mg EoD and i think the prop results will be good

ya but would you do it for your first cycle. i wouldnt even do it on any cycle just from the effects it can have to the body despite how good ppl praise it to be. IMO. but he can do as he likes.

bump

Billmister is offline Member
    Dude in my opinion it will be kind of hard taken ED or EOD shots. SImply because you NEVER took a shot by yourself period. I remember i was doing EOD shots of test prop... SCAR TISSUE... Not this does not mean that everyone who does ED or ED shots has a lot of scar tissues, but i started decreasing the area of shots simply because 1-after shot my calfs got numb(that eliminated me wanting to ever shoot their) 2-shot to much in the triceps (ish was HUGE!! and swollen)... dude simply you might feel like a ... wait.. you WILL feel like a pin cushning.. it's your first time... Me... after a while i enjoyed it and looked foward to shootin :-) ... anyway the
    1-10 Test Prop 100mg/ed
    6-10 Winny Tabs @ 50mg/ed
    1-10 Nolva @ 10mg/ed
    PCT 1 week after last shot of prop

looks good... tren MIGHT be a little to much for you simply because it's a powerfull Anabolic . Good Luck and keep up updated.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    Everyone has had really good advice. Stay away from tren bro, you stated that you have never done a cycle before. Tren is a bender of a drug, it can cause all sorts of nasty wierd side effects (insomnia, night sweats, severe mood swings agression/depression, many others). I used it as my second cycle and i'm REALLY glad i waited, i should have waited longer. Basically if u use test, tren, and winny on your first cycle and something starts giving you major problems (depression, insomnia, cardiovascular effects, gyno) you wont know what compoud to blame, and you wont have that information for your next cycle.
    I would also hold off on the ED shots until your second cycle, i cant imagine doing ed shots on my first go. I was sore all the time just from shooting every 3.5 days and i was using enanthanate. I think it takes your body awhile to get used to being a pin cushion, waiting will make your body thank you in the long run.
    Also, its winter bro, and this is your first cycle. Your using all the fun summer cutter stuff kinda wrong. If it were me, i would do something like this for this cycle considering its winter and your eating 5k cal's a day....good time for a bulker
    1-13 Test E 500mg per week (shoot every 3.5 days)
    1-12 Deca /Eq or nothing at all test is an ok first cycle alone
    nolva, l-dex, and clomid properly

Save all that tren, prop, and winny for a summer cutter.

If you really want to try out ED shots and prop do this. Halfway through week 12 of that cycle start shooting 75mg of prop every day, keep doing this for 11 days after your last shot of Test E, then wait 3 days and start clomid. This will give you a taste of prop, a feel for ED shots, and it will make your transition into pct a HELL of a lot easier.

Just suggestions....

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lilchef14
    Hey yall,
    I'm looking for some feedback on a cycle I was considering.

8 Week Cycle
    -100mL. Prop (every two days)
    -100mL. Tren (every two days)
    -100mL. Winny (every two days) (start last 4 weeks of cycle)

-Clomid for Post Cycle Therapy

I know that is alot of pin holes, but im not looking for a big gain on this cycle, especailly since it is my first one. My major goal if to put on 15 or 20 lbs. on LBM. I'm 19, 5'7'', 190lbs, and about 14%bf. I have a good diet set up:

- 2-2.5gms. of protien per pound
    - 2gms. carbs per pound ( i find that if i increase my carbs to much, i will become fat. So I limit my major carb intake to breakfast, pwo, and ppwo.)
    -I am on all of my omegas, flax oil, and healthy fats. I try to limit my saturated and polysaturated as much as possible.

-I usually eat around 4500-5000 calories a day. 7-8 meals.
    -Drink about 1 1/2 gallons of water a day.
    -I get 7-8 hours of sleep
    -I usually wake up and go running or do some cardio just so i dont get chunky.

Any comments would be greatly appriciated.
    Whoa, guys he is only 19, and he is 5'7. Dude don't juice yet. Wait until your at least 21. If I had done that I might be 3 inches taller today. I am still tall but I was projected to be much taller. Save your growth plates and don't juice yet.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    ahh, **** i didnt even read his stats....19, 190 at 14%....bro you have no business juicing. you have so much more potential. Train hard for 2 more years and you'll be unstopable when you come to the dark side......

...please disregard my previous post...

Bump

lilchef14, wait on this cycle. your gear will be good next year. and do not cycle if you say you do not want to gain that much on your first one. sorry, but most make heller gains on the first. can you wait one year? you have your whole life and there was some good info just in this thread alone

Listen to tha man D@mnit!!!

Thread Information