129 37.72%
  • 25-30

30 8.77%
  • 30-->

30 8.77%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    esocilleb is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Solo
    Shiit, i'm only 21 now, but if i xould have taken AAS at 17 or so, I would probably have killed someone, I didn't realize it then but when you are at that age most guys are very aggresive, and if they take AAS they won't be more relaxed.
    As all teenagers with less experience than older, they will probably get in more emotional problems than older AAS users. I remember high school, one was very often angry with someone, one often had trubles, with AAS on that, shiiit, no fun anymore. When you get older you get better self asteem, so you don't need to win every battle, and you don't feel to punch others as often as when you're younger.
    I got some friends who did AAS at 17, some did fine, others approximately 60 % got bad problems, two went to jail for assault etc etc.
    Of my friends who does AAS today, only 4 years later, none has those problems, there haven't been a fight with any of them in 2 years. Don't destroy your lifes young people, I promise it's worth waiting for.
    AS will amplify your natural tendencies. You sound like you would have had temper problems if you would have juiced at 17. However, i'm 17 on a gram of test and am doing just fine. It all depends on your temperament.
    Maturity also plays a large role. At 17, most people are still fucked up, bad diet, not enough sleep, emotional problems. There are a few who rise up above that and excell.

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    I started when I was 22 yrs old. I had 3 yrs of bbing experience in gym and had gone from 5'9, 140 pnds @ around 5% bodyfat to 185 pnds @ 15% bodyfat over that time period. When, I started my first cycle, I was 178 and went all the way up to 205 @ around 10% bodyfat. Right now, I'm in the middle of wk 4 of my second cycle and I'm around 215 @ 9 % bodyfat. No regrets at all, not for a second. I'll get to where I wanna get with roids and then I'll be done with them. I'm aiming for 230 at approximately 5% bodyfat.
    Last edited by IME; 01-21-2003 at 05:07 PM.

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Solo
    Shiit, i'm only 21 now, but if i xould have taken AAS at 17 or so, I would probably have killed someone, I didn't realize it then but when you are at that age most guys are very aggresive, and if they take AAS they won't be more relaxed.
    As all teenagers with less experience than older, they will probably get in more emotional problems than older AAS users. I remember high school, one was very often angry with someone, one often had trubles, with AAS on that, shiiit, no fun anymore. When you get older you get better self asteem, so you don't need to win every battle, and you don't feel to punch others as often as when you're younger.
    I got some friends who did AAS at 17, some did fine, others approximately 60 % got bad problems, two went to jail for assault etc etc.
    Of my friends who does AAS today, only 4 years later, none has those problems, there haven't been a fight with any of them in 2 years. Don't destroy your lifes young people, I promise it's worth waiting for.
    I completely agree with that!!! BUMP!

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    damn someone brought this post back from almost a year ago. i know 2 many people who r under 20 and juice i just turned 20 and im on a nice ass cycle now. i say do what u want because u might not make it to 23 or 24 to do your first cycle.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by mishon1
    damn someone brought this post back from almost a year ago. i know 2 many people who r under 20 and juice i just turned 20 and im on a nice ass cycle now. i say do what u want because u might not make it to 23 or 24 to do your first cycle.
    You should have long term goals. Goals to reach and live for. Whether it be a 405 lbs bench or a set of Mutual Funds finally maturing. Living your life day by day will get you nowhere - in the gym and in life.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    started lifting when i was 14 started juice when i was almost 21.Madmax

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I started lifting at 15

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I started lifting when i was 17 - I wanted to kick my Dads ass. But then I grew up and that did not matter anynore I took my first shot at 24 after years of reading and working hard.

Valuablz is offline Junior Member
    Started at eighteen, but had been lifting consistantly( 5 days a week) ever since i was 13. Also became a health nut at 15.

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    I've been lifting naturally on and off since I was 16. Been training hardcore for a little over a year. I'm now 25 and just started the first week of my first cycle. YOU CAN MAKE GOOD GAINS WITHOUT GEAR, if u eat sleep and train properly. To all the teens who want juice, listen to these guy's advice, THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

CHECK OUT MADMAX'S POEM ON THE THREAD: THIS IS FOR ALL THE TEENS ON THIS BOARD.

DOM
    DOM is offline New Member
    I started lifting when I was 14, took my first injection when I was 17. That was before I found this board or even looked into this stuff on the net so I took 500mg of sust for 5 weeks so it was pretty pointless. Now that I know my shit I'm gonna go with this.

Week 1-10 Test Enth @ 500mg per week
    Week 1-4 D-bol @ 35mg ed
    Proviron as well as clomid.

I'm 18 now but I feel that I'm mature enough, I dont get stupid or run around telling people I'm on it like alot of guys my age. And for anyone who wants to talk me out of it and tell me I'm too young, save your breath cause I made my decision. Not trying to have an attitude that's just how it is.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I did my cycle when I was 19. I'm 20 now (2 months off cycle), and I don't regret it for a second.

hiyawahta is offline New Member
    I've done two cycles since I was 20 and I'm 21 now. I didn't know what I was doing, but I still got some impressive results. Me and my friends did it together and we all got good gains in size and strenght. This is what we did for these cycles:

500 sus for 6 weeks
    100 deca for 6 weeks

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    im 26 now started juicing at 18 started training at 14. younger bros think they know it all when it comes to the physical side effects of aas on a developing body.. HELL maybe they do know it all but what they dont know is the mental and psychological effects of aas. i planned a 8 week cycle when i was 18 i ended up staying on for 6months i had taken upwards a gram of test eth a week at certian points. i was a dumb kid, im not saying your dumb im not saying u'll do the same but what i will tell u is that its a bitch to get off of when everyones telling you how big your getting.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    start lifting at 16. hardcore training at 19 .juiced at 21

Jackman is offline Banned
    popeyethasailah if you realy believe that freshman is putting up 410 and is all natural then go examine your head bro.... what you thinking?

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

How do you know you will not want to look good when you're 30? See I've been 19 and I've been 30 and I can garauntee that I would rather look good at 30 than at 19. I'm also pretty sure that YOU can not speak intelligently on what it's like to be 30, so your statement is completely without merit or logic. Also, who made the declaration that 19 was the prime of your life??
    AMEN Pete235......I started my first cycle when I was 33 and didn't do another cycle until I was 40. At a young age of 18-25 you should be looking good without AS....DAMN !
    Why won't you guys listen to what you call "Dinosaurs" ? Oh well , live and learn I guess. Ignorance is bliss ? What a bunch of BS !!

troponin is offline New Member
    Started at age 21. Had six years of lifting under my belt, weighed 265 at 5'11". Had a 605 squat, 675 deadlift, and 434 bench. Wanted to get into bodybuilding. The first year and a half was just dieting down and getting lean for the first time. I'm very glad I waited until I had a strong foundation. It's now 2.5 years later, I weigh 265 again, and I'm about to enter my first bbing competition as a superheavy weight. I would estimate that juice only adds 20% to your physique. If you weigh 150, that 205 is 180. But if you wait until you've maxed out naturally, (approx 215lb lean mass for me) that 20% means 50lb or more. So, I'll be hitting an offseason 300lb in the not so distant future.

mjrulz67 is offline Junior Member
    i just started and i turn 18 in a week. i have been playing football for 2 years and lifting for about 3. im 2 weeks in my first cycle of just eq nothing big

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    glad to see this post is still alive

jaydukes is offline New Member
    I did my first cycle when I was 17 yrs old. I did one shot of Cyp 100mg for 12 weeks. I forget the brand of Cyp but I'm sure it's discontinued now. I gained about 15 soild pounds!

Diezel is offline New Member
    i did my first cycle at 19 and just started my second at 20... Only reason i'm doing it is to get stronger, and help me in my sports, looking good also goes with it... i've been lifting since i was a sophmore in highschool...Now i'm a Junior in College...

Diezel is offline New Member
    all i've done is winny... First cycle was 20 shots second cycle i'm going for 25 shots

NOBirdman337 is offline New Member
    I am 20 years old and just started my first cycle about a week ago. I just took my third shot today. I have been wanting to do juice since I was eighteen but decided to wait til I was twenty-one. That went out the window a few months early though (I dont turn 21 til june of this year). I personally am happy I waited just because I could gain knowledge of propper jucing from sites like this. I just cant wait til the juice starts flowing.

Just in case anybody would wonder my cycle consists of 16c's(400mg/wk) of decca and towards the end I'm going to throw in between 12 or 14c's of win.

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    I worked out all through high school and couldn't make a gain to save my life. I left home at 18 to go to college and weighed like 130 lbs at 5-8. My roomates always beat me up and I couldn't get any girls. After working out for half a year on a 5,000 cal diet and still not gains, I got on a d-bol/eq cycle and put on 15 lbs. Did another cycle of d-bol/deca /winny and came out at about 175 and 4% bf. needless to say I could get just about any girl I wanted and I could beat anyone in a wrestling match.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I am so glad I did not do a cycle until I was in my late 30's. I would hate to think what might be going on inside my body if I started at 20-25 and continued to cycle up to my age now...42. I looked better at 33 than I did at 21 naturally , it just goes to show you what you can accomplish naturally if you have patience. I don't believe anyone that says they couldn't gain anything naturally and that is why they did juice!! Did you go to a profeesional nutritionist ?? I doubt it !! I wonder what will happen to the ones who are 21 and do cycles year round or even 3-4 a year when they are my age ? It's got to have some kind of long term affect on the body in a negative way. Let's be serious here....how many of you young guy's are having blood test done regularly, I mean before , during and after cycles ?

Jayflex is offline Banned
    Was too scared of needles in high school so I waited till I was about 20.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    I'm 18, cycle in the sig

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    i had planned to after i turned 19, but decided not to b/c had just gotten to college and obviously was not training consistently or eating clean...glad i waited cause i also hadn't researched then (plan was a deca only cycle)...starting my first in a few months (21st b-day present!)...glad i waited but getting ancy now...

BIG R is offline Member
    started liftin' at 13 and didnt cycle until 25.......

R

bluebimmer33 is offline New Member
    im not really interested in gaining wieght im interested in losing it. im 19 been training hard for three years but i cant get rid of my fat....ive tried dieting. ive tried 2000 , 1500, and 1000 calorie diets with good foods and still cant get below 20% body fat.....And i did cardio weights everything so my questiuon is what do you think of a 19 year doing a eca/clen stack

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    shut up and juice !

getnswoll14 is offline New Member
    I had knee surgery on both my knees (at different times) in high school. EAch time I took a ten week cycle of test to regain my thigh muscle. It worked but probably hurt me in the long run. i was 17.

swoll

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    i am 19 and leavin school for home in two days...i started lifting at 17.5 years old, i was 6 feet four inches, and a skinny f@#k at 160 pounds..yea, no joke....i lifted hardcore until now, i am talkin between 4 5 or even 6 days a week with huge amounts of eatin and the proper supplementation, like protein and cell tech only once....never any andro or prohormones. i gained 30 pounds in that time...and am lookin ok now...i am starting a dbol only cycle the first week of june with my friend, believe me, i have done reading and i know what i am gettin myself into...i am not gonna grow anymore so i don't have to worry about that, and my metabolism is lightning fast, so just a lot of eating and lifting isn't gonna do too many wonders for me, this cycle is gonna give me what i need. i know i won't regret it, i am not the type of kid to stop lifting because i look big already....my friends call me a wanna be meat head because i always talk about lifting and i watch Arnold's "Pumping Iron" religiously, and quote from the damn movie. i love lifting, and right now the only way to make teh gains i wanna make is to juice.
    i am a health freak, i barely drink as it is so i am fine with supressing teh need to drink or smoke or anything....now i count my calories and protein and carbo grams, my friends hate it, but they don't understand what i am like, i have always been that skinny kid that everyone can push around....even now....and i really don't want that...and believe me, after the summer of hardcore lifting and proper supplementation, no one is gonna be pushin me around. about the temper and roid rages, i am already a layed back person that goes about my business and has never been in a fight in his entire life, the only person i punched really hard adn meant it was my older brother. and dbol gives the taker a sence of euphoria or happiness, so thats good.
    all in all this cycle followed by clomid and lifting, and probably methoxy pro will do me a lot of good. peace out

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    i am juicin because i wanna get big, i wanna be the guy you see in the gym and your like wow. not to be vein or anything but i have a great budy in terms of my muscle structure and definition, the juice will only enhance that.....oh yea, the majority of the 30 pounds i put on came within the first months of lifting, with water retention and shit like that
    peace

rexboy is offline Junior Member
    I started lifting at age 13 I was..
    5'2" 100 even. No fat, probably 5%, i was a gymnist/wrestler/peewee fb

Now, 7 years later...
    5'6" 205 10%bf

I still only have a damn 28 inch waist!

I'm in my 20s now and plan on starting my first cycle because i want to see how freakishly big i can get. Of course, Lee Priest is my favorite

My goal is to be 240 by age 23, at 8%bf

Wezul is offline Junior Member
    I was involved with the martial arts at a very young age.I started weight traing at around 15, then began serious at 18. I then worked out off and on for a couple years but had a hard time staying dedicated as I battled drug and alcohol addiction.After I stayed completly clean and sober for over two years with constant training and reasearch on ASS,I decided to juice at the age of 24! I dont regrete the choice but I didnt just jump into it blind.The only thing I do have to watch for is my addictive personality...An addict can become addicted to ANYTHING..Any way the answer is 24!

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    I started when I was 18, I wanted to give myself the model look and I successfully did with no trouble. I wanted to be a little more ripped and bigger because my body already had a perfect structure. However, as far handed as my luck was... most people do not have the same luck.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I owned all of you

Started when I was 15

Sure, it was Anavar at 30mg for 8 weeks, but still. LOL.

Don't PM me or e-mail and tell me I'm too young. Just please STFU.

Alright I'm out.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by esocilleb

AS will amplify your natural tendencies. You sound like you would have had temper problems if you would have juiced at 17. However, i'm 17 on a gram of test and am doing just fine. It all depends on your temperament.
    Maturity also plays a large role. At 17, most people are still fucked up, bad diet, not enough sleep, emotional problems. There are a few who rise up above that and excell.

Word

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information