Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BARA is offline New Member

first cycle recommendations? (pics+stats)

Hi,
    im new to these forums and i've been thinking about putting on some muscle for a while now.

here are some pics of me (not tensing). its very obvious that im not on anything and i need to be on something! the reason im posting pics is so that you (whoevers kind enough to help!) have an idea of my body type and where i need the gains the most.

stats

height: ~170cm
    weight: ~70 kgs

i've been working out on and off for 1.5 years now. when i first started working out i was about 65 kgs, the 5 kgs i gained (within the first 10 months) was mostly muscle.

i've spoken to alot of people at the gym about roids and most suggest deca 50 + sus. This is what im thinking of going on in the next few weeks.

would this be a good first cycle? i would like noticeable gains, i dont want to be huge, just something to be proud of when i look in the mirror and show the ladies! i want to look natural with a bit of mass. basically i want to bulk up and be toned. MASS WITH DEFINITION! i wouldnt know exactly how many kilos of muscle i would like to gain, but i'd say i wanna be 75-80kgs with a nice toned body.

as you can see i already have a bit of a gut that i would like to get rid of, can this be done while im on the cycle?

Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.

ps im a bit paranoid about the side affects so any suggestions to prevent them would be great!

cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mybody-001.jpg 
Views:	415 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	41592   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mybody-002.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	41593   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mybody-003.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	41594  
    Last edited by BARA; 11-06-2004 at 12:47 AM.

Thread Information