Thread: dossage

HALO7 is offline Banned

dossage

quick question.. taking 100mg of prop ed .. so 700mg a week ? is that the same as taking 700mg a week of test e? at say 350 twice
    reason i ask is because i took 100mg ed of prop and was thinking about doing 700mg a wek of test e?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    They are 2 different esters Prop is in and out of your system quicker so in my opinion its not the same some hold more water with longer esters theres a few factors that make it different

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HALO7
    quick question.. taking 100mg of prop ed .. so 700mg a week ? is that the same as taking 700mg a week of test e? at say 350 twice
    reason i ask is because i took 100mg ed of prop and was thinking about doing 700mg a wek of test e?
    Its different b/c of half lifes. Like bignat said. Its like you are keeping lets say 200mgs in you ruffly all the time once half lives are mazed out. If your taking enanth at lets say 500mg ew than its much different. Do you much about esters and half lives? I can go into more detail I just don't feel like it. lol 100mg ed of prop IMO is a good dose. If you wanta run enanth than I would run it at 600-500mg ew. IMO

HALO7 is offline Banned
    hey i was thinking about running 700mg of test e or atleast 600.. cuz that would be the same as running 100mg a day of prop right?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Don't forget you get more raw est from the prop per mg. 87% test per 100mg for prop, 72% for the enanthate ester.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    If you wanta run enanth than I would run it at 600-500mg ew. IMO

HALO7 is offline Banned
    what do u mean when u say raw esters? is that good or bad? what im trying to ask is what would the equvalant be of 100mg of prop ed 700a weekl? in test e? like 800mg?

Thread Information