Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    FastWS6TA is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12

    Not noticing any gains yet?!

    So I am using Dbol to jump start an inject cycle (undecided as of yet) that I will be taking in three weeks. I started my Dbol cycle on Monday and I havent really noticed any gains as of yet. I feel a little different but I am not lifting any heavier really or gaining any body weight. My water retention is starting to show but not much at all. I do feel sore all over, in particular in my lower back and shoulders (traps)...and no that is not because I haven't been working out prior to my cycle (been going hard for 10 straight years now). The reason I am cycling is because I need to break my plateau. I am taking 30 mgs split in two doses throughout the day (15mg at 9 am and 15 at 4pm). I am taking in well over 200 grams of protein a day (includes 4 protein shakes) and balancing my diet as i should. So my question is should I be noticing more than what I am...should I up the dosage...should I split the doses differently throughout the day....more protein, carbs, fats.? Suggestions are needed guys, just a bit frustrated i guess. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    first off you should be injecting right now and the d-bol is kickstarting until the injectables start working. Also split the d-bol more like 3 to 4 times a day as the halflife is about 3 to 4 hours. Eat more, see diet forum.

  3. #3
    Ejuicer's Avatar
    Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    first off you should be injecting right now and the d-bol is kickstarting until the injectables start working. Also split the d-bol more like 3 to 4 times a day as the halflife is about 3 to 4 hours. Eat more, see diet forum.

    Like he said...

    And you say you just started on monday and you're not happy with your results yet... a little impatient if you ask me. It's not necessary to up the dosage, everyone is different and i may take longer for one person to feel the effects then another... since it's your first cycle I would recommend 500mg test cyp or enan a week for 10 weeks with a 4 week d-bol jump start (both should be started at the same time) and proper pct.

  4. #4
    Alexander the Graet's Avatar
    Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    278
    do u know what u r doing! man "undecided about the injectable" you should have injected already and dbol takes about a week to 10 days to notice strenght gains otherwise imagine if u could lift 50 more pounds from ome week to the next ina chest workout u would probably torn a muscle or a ligament! take it easy and reaserch your cycle a little bit more as it is it looks like u need more knowledge in this matter!

  5. #5
    FastWS6TA is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12

    More advice please!

    First of all...the reason that I post undecided is because I didn't want to hear everyone critique what my next cycle was going to be. Second, I am finding it hard to learn anything on these forums because there are so many people giving advice who know less about this than I do or who haven't even tried what I am doing anyway! It's like the old saying.. "The blind leading the blind". I just am looking for some feedback from those who have used Dbol in the same fashion that I am doing and then are going to follow with an inject like Deca or Test (which I plan on doing...it will be Test). I don't need someone telling me that I don't know what I am doing or try to throw out everything that I am doing and suggest something completely different...hello I am already a freakin week into the cycle. One of the reasons I thought i should expect gains in the first week is cause someone told me that I should expect that...guess that was someone who hadn't done what I am doing (back to my point). Sorry to sound bitter but it seems like there are a lot of guys on here who just look to rip apart others for not being experienced and others who just like to input to everything with no experience themselves. Hope i didn't piss off too many of you and I would still like some more advice on my Dbol kickstart cycle (doses that have shown results). Thanks again guys.

  6. #6
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    eric2474 is that you?

  7. #7
    GREENMACHINE's Avatar
    GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Forty shades of green
    Posts
    2,248
    Less protien shake more protien rich foods should help. E.G tuna, cottage cheese, beef, pork, shrimp, prawns, chicken, turkey, venison, veal.

    Quote Originally Posted by FastWS6TA
    So I am using Dbol to jump start an inject cycle (undecided as of yet) that I will be taking in three weeks. I started my Dbol cycle on Monday and I havent really noticed any gains as of yet. I feel a little different but I am not lifting any heavier really or gaining any body weight. My water retention is starting to show but not much at all. I do feel sore all over, in particular in my lower back and shoulders (traps)...and no that is not because I haven't been working out prior to my cycle (been going hard for 10 straight years now). The reason I am cycling is because I need to break my plateau. I am taking 30 mgs split in two doses throughout the day (15mg at 9 am and 15 at 4pm). I am taking in well over 200 grams of protein a day (includes 4 protein shakes) and balancing my diet as i should. So my question is should I be noticing more than what I am...should I up the dosage...should I split the doses differently throughout the day....more protein, carbs, fats.? Suggestions are needed guys, just a bit frustrated i guess. Thanks.

  8. #8
    FastWS6TA is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12

    that's more like it!

    Thanks for the responses to my last post. That is the kind of stuff that I am looking for More suggestions are welcome. Any Dbol experiences are also much appreciated as well. Sorry about the attitude before but I just get frustrated with all the conflicting information and advice. Oh ya.. no I am not eric 2474, lol, sorry.

  9. #9
    as79 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    london
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    eric2474 is that you?

  10. #10
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Bro, the reason people said it doesn't sound like you know what yoru doing is because you said you started DBOL on Monday and you are still undecided about what injectable to take in 3 weeks. The main reason to use DBOL is to help jumpstart your cycle while the longer acting esters kick in (test). You should of started that on MONDAY. Now, your not splitting your doses with DBOLS correctly. DBOL has a half life or roughly 5.0hrs. You need to split your dose every 4.5 hours. Also, unless your diet is perfect, you will be unhappy with your gains.

    Peace,

    BLT

  11. #11
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Yeah bro youre definately not eating enough protein... you should be going for 2g per pound of bodyweight, or even more... if youre not eating enough protein i'd be willing to bet youre not eating enough carbs or fats too.

    Figure out how many calories youre getting per day and post up your diet in the diet forum so we can take a look at it.

  12. #12
    bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    199
    yeah 200 grams per day of protein including 4 shakes? I dont know what shakes your drinking but usually a protein shake has 50 grams or more in each one (2 scoopes) so that would me that is basically all that you are eating? Correct me if im wrong but that is how it sounded and Dbols will take a few more days to start seeing the increase in strength but you really need to eat

  13. #13
    FastWS6TA is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12

    Food and dose splits

    My protein shakes contain 30 grams before I put the 2 cups of milk in it. So i guess I am taking in about 120 grams of protein shakes plus all the tuna, chicken and other protein sources. What do you guys normally use to get good carbs? I like eating oatmeal before my workouts with some bananas. During the day is the hardest part for me to eat. My job limits the times that I have available to eat. What times do you think I should take my pills if I am taking 30 mg/day? 9 am, 1 pm, 5 pm, 9 pm sound right? How much of the drug is wasted by my liver? If I only take 5 or 10 mg at a time will my liver kill that and not get to me? I heard that less than 10 mg does nothing? Is that false? Thanks.

  14. #14
    bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    199
    From what I know Dbol passes the liver pretty much intact, that is why it is liver toxic,the liver cannot really break it down, but you should definetly take it every 4 to 5 hours smaller amounts more times per day is better than larger doses only a couple of times a day. Remeber to run some test enanthate or cyp at 300-500mgs a week as well usually on mondays and thursadys. DO not run Dbols on there own they will only bloat you up, and then when you are done the extra weight you have put on will literally piss out of you and you have gained nothin. Worse off you will probably lose muscle mass after because the dianabol will shut down your nat. test.

  15. #15
    Dimes's Avatar
    Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,136
    I have been taking d-bol a week now.. have gained 7 punds... I split it to 3 times a day... breakfeast, lunch dinner.... have also already noticed strength gains, so are you sure your gear is real, check that out!

  16. #16
    ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,060
    Quote Originally Posted by FastWS6TA
    My protein shakes contain 30 grams before I put the 2 cups of milk in it. So i guess I am taking in about 120 grams of protein shakes plus all the tuna, chicken and other protein sources. What do you guys normally use to get good carbs? I like eating oatmeal before my workouts with some bananas. During the day is the hardest part for me to eat. My job limits the times that I have available to eat. What times do you think I should take my pills if I am taking 30 mg/day? 9 am, 1 pm, 5 pm, 9 pm sound right? How much of the drug is wasted by my liver? If I only take 5 or 10 mg at a time will my liver kill that and not get to me? I heard that less than 10 mg does nothing? Is that false? Thanks.
    I put oatmeal in my protein shakes. Other then that it's mainly yams, potatos and brown rice for my carbs. Unless I need some higher Gi carbs it's usually bananas and orange juice. It's unfortunate that your job limits how much you can eat. I'd suggest bringing a couple servings of an MRP or weight gainer powder along with your lunch and another whole food snack. My job is fast pased as well, but I always, and I mean ALWAYS find time to eat. Otherwise, what's the point of cycling if your diet is not in check? as for the dbol , keep taking it about every 3-4 hours throughout the day in 5mg doses. I don't know how toxic it is at this rate, but I can tell you this is how I've used dbol in the past and I am fine.

  17. #17
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Quote Originally Posted by FastWS6TA
    My protein shakes contain 30 grams before I put the 2 cups of milk in it. So i guess I am taking in about 120 grams of protein shakes plus all the tuna, chicken and other protein sources.
    So do you have any idea how much total protein youre taking in per day along with carbs and fats?

  18. #18
    jkddave is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    88
    Hey Bro,

    I don't think anyone here is trying to put you or your plan down. What they are trying to tell you is this:

    D-Bol as a kickstart is a good idea BUT you are doing the kickstart wrong.

    Testosterone takes 2-3 weeks to fully enter the system and start becoming useful/effective. If you wait until you are finished the D-Bol then start your Testosterone then you are actually wasting what you initially did with the D-Bol because the Test will take a long time to take effect and the effects of the D-Bol will start to diminish.

    What they were trying to say was that you take the Test while doing the D-Bol. That way when you are finished the D-Bol the Test has already started to kick in at full effect and you won't miss a beat of your cycle or your muscle building.

    I hope that is more clear to you!?!?!

    Best of luck though.
    Last edited by jkddave; 11-13-2004 at 01:40 PM.

  19. #19
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Sounds like you've completely wasted the dbols. They are taken WITH injections. To take them now alone - just complete waste, also gains made will be rapidly lost when not done with the injectables.

    Not only that I dont believe there are plateaus that cannot be broken naturally. You know one way that works, dont do it too often but once or twice a year it can be quite effective is just take a 10 day OFF period, no workout, no nothing for 10 days, then jump right back into your gym schedule. You will be suprised how soft you get in 10 days off, and the first week back you will be ALL good and sore in the gym. This soreness and shock of letting your body think the workouts are over and come right back into it sometimes can shock your muscles into thinking you need much more size.

    There are other ways to break plateaus, workout harder but you sometimes get your muscles so trained to handle the load you are getting all the time, that you just cant shock your muscles but you are starting to tear up your elbows, rotator cuffs, knees, etc by trying to increase weight. For me this 10 day rest and then back on, tears down the plateaus and also gives much needed healing time on the bone joints. I did just this and ended by 10 day rest with a 1000 mg testosterone frontload injection and went back on cycle... man the combination of rest/return and cycle start has bulldozed down my plateau I was getting... I added 10 lbs 100% lean in the last 2 weeks.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-13-2004 at 01:56 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •