Elysium is offline Productive Member

DNP - Can your body build a resistance?

Hey guys

Im currently running DNP and im interested to know. Can your body build up a resistance to it? Or a tolerance... a certain level in which it can reach for it simply not to work. Would your ammune system over time attack the DNP? Simply flush it out?

Many thanks guys

No...

BigGenes is offline Member
    I don't know, but I do think you should have found this out before taking it. I am not meaning to flame. but before taking anything you should study all its affects on the body so you know what your getting into....But Bump this for solid advice

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    I don't know, but I do think you should have found this out before taking it. I am not meaning to flame. but before taking anything you should study all its affects on the body so you know what your getting into....But Bump this for solid advice

Err why is this something i should of looked up before running DNP ?

My advice is pretty solid...

Quote Originally Posted by hooker

Cheers bro, havent seen the question asked before.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    No...

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    I don't think the body builds up a tolerance to DNP , but you do get used to the side effects. I'm now on my 4th week of 200mg a day, and feel like I could continue it forever. Other than a slight tendency to sweat a little more and yellower urine, I really haven't noticed any other effects. Well, other than gradual weight loss...

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Would your ammune system over time attack the DNP?
    I will look for the source post on this, but yes, your immune system can respond negatively to DNP - that's why a portion of users get hives.

Basically, if I remember right the DNP molecules aren't usually noticed by the immune system, until they attach themselves to bigger molecules. When the immune system notices this it reacts strongly, thus the hives. At this point going to a doctor for some Zyrtec is the quickest way to get over it.

I have no idea what percentage of people get hives, but imagine it can't be too high, or people would not use it.

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    No DNP is Extremly strong. There is no way that your body can build up a tolerance. Too toxic for me. I stay clear of DNP ive heard too many bad stories and seen too many friends suffer from the sides. But this is all IMO.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    dont listen to this one..... i still have my eye on you for knowing what lab i was using!

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maetenloch
    I don't think the body builds up a tolerance to DNP, but you do get used to the side effects. I'm now on my 4th week of 200mg a day, and feel like I could continue it forever. Other than a slight tendency to sweat a little more and yellower urine, I really haven't noticed any other effects. Well, other than gradual weight loss...
    wow u r on your 4th week???? that's crazy... are u taking t3 along with it??? so far what are your stats from begginning to end???

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I don't think so...Seems like the longer I am on it, the worse it gets and the more I feel it...Even at small doses...

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    you shouldn't build up resistance since it doesn't afect the body from any hormonal pathways but from direct mithocondrial manipulation... the hives come from a histamine buildup that is caused by the DNP but its not a direct relation to the dnp itself.... if you take enough anti histamine it should be ok... but don't bother saying it doesn't work 2 days after you get the hives... by them it's too late.. you need to be taking it long before that happens....

just my 2c

Thread Information