Britguy is offline Banned

water retension with Test E & EQ??

what type of water retension do you think you'd get by running these two? i know Enanthate is known for it, but does the eq counter this at all?

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I know that your going to experience water retension no matter what form of Test you run, as far as EQ goes I haven't heard anything.

I know that your going to experience water retension no matter what form of Test you run, as far as EQ goes I haven't heard anything.

hit that a few to many times moose? =)
    different people get diff water retension from the different esters, just try it and see, it wont be unbarable if you do get a lot of retention

just my .02
    Alex

if your looking to get the least water retention then i would think about using a quick releasing short ester like prop. slow releasing esters such as test enan and cyp will have more retention than that of prop.

used prop and never hold water, test e is a differet matter, what i was asking for is, do you think the eq (which doesn't hold water, would counter the effects of enanthate ) want to do a lean bulker but wanna use longer esters after a cutting cycle with very, very frequent shots, feel like a second hand pin cushion!!

t-money is offline Member
    EQ keeps me lookin hard throughout.

T

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ should keep your water retention to a minimum providing that you run the doseage close to what you are running your Test at.

Example: Test @ 500mg/wk and EQ @ 400mg/wk

D

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I think that you tend to hold more water with Cyp. I would say of all the test with slow esters Enanthate would be your best pick. You are still gonna retain a little water, but not as much as Cyp. Prop or suspension would be your best choice. EQ you should retain very little water. The gains from EQ are very lean.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    EQ should keep your water retention to a minimum providing that you run the doseage close to what you are running your Test at.

Example: Test @ 500mg/wk and EQ @ 400mg/wk

D
    I am also going to run this for my next cycle. Nolva through out should also cut down on bloat to, correct?

thanks diesel man, this is what info i was looking for, was thinking of 500mg Test E and 400mg EQ actually aswell

Thread Information