pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member

Fina caught, am i in deep sh*%???

I ordered some fina from a vet source in the US to me in canada but then cancelled the order and they told me nothin was sent. I got a letter today from health canada saying it was examined with the results of finding it in "violation of 6(1) Importation of Controlled substance by an unauhtorized persom" and was denyed entry. I talked to the vet company and told them and they said they would call fedex and get it back and give me my money back and i shouldnt worry. nothing is on the letter about any further actions etc. should i be worried??????

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    tell them to do just that and get your money back and drop it after that, anyone else asks deny deny deny

pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member
    so am i gonna go to frkn jail or what

-2z- is offline New Member
    I'm not familiar with Canadian laws, but I would think since you don't have any illegal items, you are fine.

Besides, (cough) you didn't order anything and you're really not sure what the letter is about. (cough)

Hopefully, no credit card was used.

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pmacdona51
    I ordered some fina from a vet source in the US to me in canada but then cancelled the order and they told me nothin was sent. I got a letter today from health canada saying it was examined with the results of finding it in "violation of 6(1) Importation of Controlled substance by an unauhtorized persom" and was denyed entry. I talked to the vet company and told them and they said they would call fedex and get it back and give me my money back and i shouldnt worry. nothing is on the letter about any further actions etc. should i be worried??????

oh **** bro, you're gonna be the yard biotch..lol

na, i think you'd be ok

PowerTheory is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pmacdona51
    so am i gonna go to frkn jail or what
    deny everthing buddy..... u wont get in trouble as long as you dont sign for it

Thread Information