Thread: Prop.

LNK
    LNK is offline New Member

Prop.

As you can tell, I am a newbie to this forum. I have been lifting for about 11 years now on and off and started getting serious about three years ago. I am currently about 6'1", 225 lbs. and ready to start my first cycle. I've already been cleared by the dr. and have just one question for all you pro's.

Keep in mind this is my first cycle, and I wanted to keep things fairly simple and at lower dosages. My cycle will consist of:

Test E.(250) Week 1-8
    EQ(200) Week 1-7
    Prop(100) ??????
    Clomid and Nolva for PCT starting on Week 10

Whats everyone's opinion on test prop? Should you frontload it, or run it at the end of your cycle? Everything I read on here seems to point to frontloading, while my source says to run it at the end of the cycle. I'm just not sure on what to do. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Thanks fella's.

LNK

IMO bro...if you had more, I'd fronload it AND I'd finish with it, but for your first one, I'd probably finish with it to aid you in recovery, plus it'll lean you out a little bit! If you can run any or all of them longer, I would...especially the Test E and EQ. I get the best results from EQ when it's run for more than 12 weeks. But it's your call bro. You should maybe consider throwing a small dose of tren into there if you could...or maybe that's for next cycle. Good luck man.
    Last edited by justincredible; 11-18-2004 at 04:16 PM.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    IMO bro...if you had more, I'd fronload it and I'd finish with it, but for your first one, I'd probably finish with it to aid you in recovery, plus it'll lean you out a little bit! You should maybe consider throwing a small dose of tren into there if you could...maybe that's for next cycle. Good luck man.

Dont use tren on your first cycle... you don't need it.
    You don't even need EQ either and if you ever do run it, it should be for 10-12 weeks min.
    Use test e for 10 weeks at 500mg with 100mg prop eod for the first 4 weeks followed by pct

Badam967 is offline New Member
    Here is the perfect first cycle http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

It is here on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Dont use tren on your first cycle... you don't need it.
    You don't even need EQ either and if you ever do run it, it should be for 10-12 weeks min.
    Use test e for 10 weeks at 500mg with 100mg prop eod for the first 4 weeks followed by pct
    Hey man, I think I was editing that post while you were posting yours.
    What would change, in your opinion if this person only has enough test E to run for 7-8 weeks? Would you still front load the prop? Not trying to hijack your thread LNK, just trying to help.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    honestly- first cycle- i would drop everthing but test e @ 400-500mg wk
    you said you wanted to keep things simple- and you'd be amazed how well you can grow from just test alone (with training and diet in check of course)

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    If you only had that much test e you could front load prop for the first 4 and then finish off weeks 9 and 10 with prop only as well for more accurate pct times.
    I wouldnt run test e for any less then 10 weeks and it would be far better to just get more test e though.

Thread Information