marka is offline Associate Member

which of two best on hair?

Which is the safest cycle on hair. I've resaerched in past posts for hours, but cant find answer to my exact question. So sorry for another cycle question, but too important to not ask.

dbol (reforvit 25mg/day) + Deca (QV300 200ml/wk)
    OR
    Test + Dbol + Propecia
    OR
    ????????????suggestions (only have access to Mex juice)

cant take deca with propecia..it will start making it convert to dht.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    the first one your hair will prolly be better off, but your dick will HATE you.. Test has never affected my hair so I would def. go with #2..

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    deca /dbol is a no no!!! just do test at like 400mg/week. take finasteride if you want

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I'd go with - Test + Dbol + Dutasteride (or finasteride)

as dbol will exacerbate MPB

There always seems to be a bit of confusion surrounding deca & finasteride...........anyone......?

FYI - I got the deca + finasteride non-compatibility info from an "aks Bill Roberts" forum.

http://medica-center.com/articles/roberts/990607.htm

I copied and pasted the article below. Maybe I read it wrong. Please read if you have a minute and let me know what you think. thanks.

Deca and Propecia

Hi Bill,

You were kind enough to answer my question this week and post it on Medica-Center. Thanks. Now here’s the problem. From what I’ve read (By Patrick Arnold and someone else who I can’t recall) mixing any Nor-hormones (Deca, Nor-Andros, etc.) with Finasteride exacerbates hair loss! Is this true?

Denis

Yes, although I would not put it that way. Rather, if you do not use finasteride, then nandrolone is converted in the scalp to a less-potent compound. So to a very substantial extent it is deactivated. But if you use finasteride then this deactivation does not take place and the scalp sees full strength nandrolone. Nandrolone then becomes comparable to other synthetics with regard to effect on hair

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    That makes sense if it's true (if you see what i mean...!)

Put another way -
    ..Nandrolone itself is bad on the hairline, but the enzyme 5AR converts it to a compound that is milder on the hair (which is good)
    ..But...Propecia stops this 5AR conversion - leaving more nandrolone available (whic is bad)

Dose this apply to any other AAS?

John88Test is offline Member
    Bro..I am currently doing my second dbol /test ent cycle. Use the finesteride. I have had NO problems with hairless using one 1mg finesteride pill daily. If you cant get the pills get the liquid from a research company. What works for me is 40mg dbol daily, test ent 250mg shot twice a week for a total of 500mg. Propecia, 2 milk thistle capsules, daily vit, and vitamin B-6 (200mg ED) Follow that with a strict diet and training regimine and you will be GRRRRRRRRRAVY...good luck

Thank bro....any test ent brand you recommend that I can buy in Mexico? For Dbol as I said I will use reforvit brand. Thanks again.

Thread Information