tugs is offline New Member

3 weeks now and still have a lump in my ass...,

I posted here last week about this--about 3 weeks ago I shot(probably to quickly) 3 cc's of test e in glute,like for the 100th time 1x wkly,and i got a lumb the size of a small golf ball--no redness nor pain(except when i sit on it directly)-this past week ive really tried to use the heating pad and rub it like hell and it did change--it went from a golf ball to a smaller rectangle like shape--im thinking its the oil trapped in there--anyway--before i go to the the md's office has anyone else gotten this that lasted this long,3 weeks,did it go away? any other tips?thanks--im trying to avoid the md visit--ill go if i have to -just want to see if anyone had this and what did they do--thanks,tugs

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you saying that you've hit the same spot 100 times with 3cc of juice each time? Cause yea that will cause problems.

comon bro--just saying ive done this for a long time and this is the fist time it happened.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd definetly suggest rotating sites and spreading out the injections into three shots. Test E has a 5 day half life anyway. As far as the medical concerns I cannot offer any advice other than see a doctor. That doesn't seem right.

Latimus is offline Banned
    i have had something somewhat like that....it took time but went away....

hit other sites.....they are all good...chest is probably the easiest i find.....

yea yea--i hit other sites-no problem--bla bla bla --im just asking specificially if anyone else had this problem and did they do anthing to try and reslove this problem that can help me out with this other than going to the md's office--thanks.

sauceman is offline Junior Member
    ive had this problem before, wasnt as big and was not sore. it took very long to go away. each week it made very little progress. its gone now and no problems. wait and see, give it time, if nothing changes within a few weeks then go see a doc. just my 2 cents

yea thanks for that--its just that i dont think its really infected cause theres no redness at all and no pain--im guessing its just the oil that didnt disolve--so im trying to heat it every day and rub it--i think ive made some progress cause the shape flattened out a bit--i just want to be sure im doing the right thing by just waiting--dont know what a md would do if its not an infection--thanks-tugs

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    stay away from that site for a while... check the injection info on the home page for more sites... same thing happened to me, it took weeks to go away, i just massaged it a lot. I understand that if it doesnt go away, you should take a trip to the doc to check it out... i hated those big injections!

skiing is offline Associate Member
    I will go away in time if you are concerned see a professional. It will take your body awhile to get rid of it.

P Rock is offline Member
    i get the same thing after every shot, feels like a gulf ball, just when its going away, i hit that site again and it comes back, hurts like a mofo. when i finally finished my cycle, it went away.

Hammer16 is offline New Member
    Like you said tugs if its not red it's not infected and as long as it doesn't hurt you can probubly aviod the doctor. I had the same thing and it was also test, but prob not as large. It went away completely in about 4 weeks. I would suggest no more than 2cc per site.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I commented in your other post tugs...

If you're anxious check an MD

If you don't think it's imperative to, wait it out...mine took quite a while to dissipate..and there's stilll the tiniest of lumps left behind.. i think that remaining lump is due to calcification (in me at least).I'd suggest you monitor it.Don't massage or squeeze it as that may only irritate the surrounding tissue..not aide in the dissipation

Thread Information