dgthekid is offline Junior Member

Galenika testosteron depo? and drug test Question

i just started a cycle of this Galenika test. Im doing 500mg a week for 10 weeks and running some winny EOD around week 7 till im out. i have the PCT an all that to go along too. i was wondering if anyone has used Galenika i hear its good stuff? Also this may b the wrong forum but does anyone know wat the drug test for firefighters consists of, because im on the list but wondering if its just a piss test for weed or for everything including roids. i actually was gonna take deca 300 with the test but it stays in your system much longer so i opted not too.if anyone had any feedbak id appreciate it.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by dgthekid
    i just started a cycle of this Galenika test. Im doing 500mg a week for 10 weeks and running some winny EOD around week 7 till im out. i have the PCT an all that to go along too. i was wondering if anyone has used Galenika i hear its good stuff? Also this may b the wrong forum but does anyone know wat the drug test for firefighters consists of, because im on the list but wondering if its just a piss test for weed or for everything including roids. i actually was gonna take deca 300 with the test but it stays in your system much longer so i opted not too.if anyone had any feedbak id appreciate it.
    Galenika used to be great stuff,it was usually overdosed but now i wouldnt touch it if you gave it to me.to many batches have turned up bunk..ck over on the fake steroid forum for lot#'s.it is really a crap shoot anymore with that brand.used to get them for $4/amp.now that is overpriced for an amp of dirty oil...Goodluck

Thread Information