Thread: test e

KINGRANCH is offline Junior Member

test e

i took a shot like i do always of my test e in my delt and its just about a week later and my arm seems to be a little swollen today injection site hurts like a bitch do i have anything to worry about or will this go away , i think this had happen before but the pain wasnt there it just looks like a swollen patch of skin over my bi but the site is hard and painful to the touch and movement maybe i went to deep , i dont know .

mass junkie is offline banned
    what size pin did you use? if you used a 1" you should be fine as far as that is concerned..

Ive had an injection site bother me for up to two weeks...just keep your eye on it man

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    put heat on it and massage it regularly to encourage it to dissipate... do you remember if you pushed it in hard or not??? sometimes my stuff doesn't wanna go so I force it and then I end up in some pain...

KINGRANCH is offline Junior Member
    yeah my delts are kinda dense and i have to push a little hard i use 1 1/2 pins 22 g and now that i think about it ,it seems to be just this arm for some reason and i use this arm because i really can not inject into the other delt i get the needle in back i can not inject the gear into it

bmwrob is offline Member
    I have never liked bi injections for Test E.... to painful.

Thread Information