Thread: Getting Angry

Stew is offline Junior Member

Getting Angry

Yesterday I got so mad that I almost smashed my desk at work and I felt like ripping somones head off. Iv never felt so angry in my life, it didnt feel like myself. Im not a jerk or anything but It seemed like I could almost not control it. How do you guys deal with this (roid rage )?

somedude247 is offline Member
    No such thing as "roid rage " if your a mature adult

I dont belive it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Grow up.

~SC~

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    This "roid rage " crap is all in the head. If you think youll get roid rage when ur on a cycle then when you loose it ul put it down to the roids. But whats to say you wouldnt have lost ur temper anyway?

bullram is offline Member
    Roid rage is a myth, increased aggression could be a side of aas but you should know how to keep things under control and keep your goals in perspective and not let s*** get to you.

Yah your proububly right, maybe it was just a bad day. But my question was how to deal with it in case it happens again?

Getting Angry? Getting angry is fine, but acting on it isn't.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    every one gets angry, even more so maybe on steroids . but you dont have to actually take out the anger on someone or something other wise people are just gonna think that your a complete dick head. just sit back and count to ten.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Getting Angry? Getting angry is fine, but acting on it isn't.
    Yup I agree.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    stew, I agree with all the bro's to a degree. The problem with loosing your temper while on aas is that you may not expect to boil up so quickly. I did a cycle while in my early 30's and I boiled up pretty bad once or twice and now at 44 I am doing a cycle and I am handling it much better. I think a good part is knowing that you have extra test in your system and not acting out on the agression. Know where you are and if you get a little pissed just go walk away and cool off somewhere. I know, a long answer, but I think it is more than just growing up. if you boil up quick learn to handle it and in that way i guess you are learing to grow up. Like the Bible say's "be angry but do not sin". Not acting out on our aggressions is a sign of maturity. so other other bros are right they just used less words.
    Last edited by bigjohnr; 11-26-2004 at 10:17 AM.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stew
    I dont belive it.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Stew,

If you get upset, then it's up to you to control yourself. If you're taking steroids and you think they are making you loose your temper more easliy than normal, then be aware of that and control yourself--find a way to calm down. The steroids don't control your choices.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    I find it taht you become cocky and you don't want anybody to get away with things. also very irratated! but control is key. I have done deca ,teste,winny,prop no problem at all. but fina man I am a lunatic that is I love the drug but i can't be with a girl when I on it. I just get too irratated without control.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    What made you mad?

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    You have to look outside of the gear. If you lose control on it you probally will lose control off it. The year is almost over people get annoyed really easy towards the end of the year from all the BS throughout. Try listening to some mellow music or something on your drive home, I know that sounds queer but it's better than pulling someones spine out to see what it looks like. JMO

hey only fina! nothing else

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    --

when ever a girl(current gf at the time) starts talking like "he looks good" stuff like that usually would not get me pissed but when I was on fina man I couldn't control myself at all. I used shout and and act crazy and I looked at myself after and told myself I am not like that this is not me at all. I am very cool always! even on test, deca ,winny as mentioned before but trenbolone is different[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by 2timer; 11-27-2004 at 02:41 PM.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    You have to look outside of the gear. If you lose control on it you probally will lose control off it. The year is almost over people get annoyed really easy towards the end of the year from all the BS throughout. Try listening to some mellow music or something on your drive home, I know that sounds queer but it's better than pulling someones spine out to see what it looks like. JMO
    I've been listening to maria carey lately I'm serious though...

I'm not a believer in "roid rage " Its not like:
    "I just shot 250mg of test 10 minutes ago and now i'm pissed!!!!"

But I am definatly more easily irritated while on. I'm a pretty easy going guy (or at least i'd like to think so) But things that would normally irritate me, piss me off . Things that piss me off, become bloodlust while on. Oh and I hold grudges a hell of a lot longer too. Its all about self control, and its hard to maintain my composure at times. I would say know when you getting angry and leave...immediatly. Try walking it off or doing something productive. I find it only escalates if I stay around whomever is upsetting me...

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Grow up.

~SC~

Haha, well put.. the only time I feel "moody" is during PCT..

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stew
    Yesterday I got so mad that I almost smashed my desk at work and I felt like ripping somones head off. Iv never felt so angry in my life, it didnt feel like myself. Im not a jerk or anything but It seemed like I could almost not control it. How do you guys deal with this (roid rage)?
    Punish yourself Bro...Run...& keep running until you can think about it without getting pissed..you owe it to yourself...good luck

Thanks guys. I guess control is the key. That running idea sounds good Froggy, I think I'll try it.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    A buncha mean azzes today

Seriously though roid rage is just some bullshiet word geeks use to describe their or so angry gettin azz when on cycle. Although one might find themselves getting irrited alot easier on cycle then not it's still not hard to control yourself. If you can't control you actions then you had issues before you cycle even began and should consider something more theraputic like sewing.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    I find it taht you become cocky and you don't want anybody to get away with things. also very irratated! but control is key. I have done deca,teste,winny,prop no problem at all. but fina man I am a lunatic that is I love the drug but i can't be with a girl when I on it. I just get too irratated without control.
    I agree. I ran tren for contest prep. Tren made me mean, short of patience and verbally abusive. I didn't realize it until I was off of it. I was not a very nice person while on it. It could also have been a combination of tren, the contest diet and lack of sleep that made me mean. But this has never happened to me using other AS.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    wow... I am taking test right now and it makes my patience WAY shorter... I know it's about maturity and blah blah blah... fact is off cycle I get pissed off and loose my temper but I am probably 2 or 3 times more likely to on cycle. I just ordered a whole bunch of tren too!!! I am really going to be biting my tongue a lot... and that makes it all bottled up... but a good bunch of it gets released when I hit the gym.

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    I would say if your getting an increase in aggression and you are mature enough to realize not to do something stupid, you can actually use it in a beneficial way. If your having a frustrating day, when you hit the gym let it out. I know that after an intense workout, your not going to be angry...You wont have the energy to....JMO

Thread Information