noddy1 is offline Associate Member

Test E/Deca/Prop pics! Real???

Hey guys,

Just wondering if you could confirm or not that this gear is real? Its only in my best interest that it is of coarse but if not then I would like to know! If there is anything else that would help please feel free to ask!

I really would appriciate your feedback on this one as you all know how worrying it can be!

Noddy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E/Deca/Prop pics! Real???-hpim006511.jpg   Test E/Deca/Prop pics! Real???-hpim006611.jpg   Test E/Deca/Prop pics! Real???-hpim002266.jpg   Test E/Deca/Prop pics! Real???-hpim002265.jpg   Test E/Deca/Prop pics! Real???-hpim220067.jpg  

You should post this in the pictures forum, a lot of smart people that know about fakes and bunk gear watch that forum and its a lot faster and you should get some good quality answers there

Good luck bro
    Alex

I di think there would be at least one person smart enough to give me ananswer on this one???????????

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noddy1
    Hey guys,

Just wondering if you could confirm or not that this gear is real? Its only in my best interest that it is of coarse but if not then I would like to know! If there is anything else that would help please feel free to ask!

I really would appriciate your feedback on this one as you all know how worrying it can be!

Noddy!
    i think it would have been a good idea to ask BEFORE you injected it.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    The deca , and the test e looks good to me. i have had that kind of test e and it was pretty good

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks Legit Bro
    How Long Have U Been On Ur Body Should Tell Whether Its Real Or Not

I offten get a litle worried bout it bein legit but it is from my doctor so I trust him! I have been on for 5 weeks and had stregth gains, a bit of acne and 12 pounds of body weight! Seems like its good I suppose Do you find the first or second half of the cycle produces better gains for you? Im right on my turning day of 5 weeks out of 10!

Cheers

Noddy

Thread Information