LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Exclamation FIRST Cycle : Everyone READ.

Listen, I need some advice. I am 19yrs old, 6'2, 193 lbs, 13% BF.
    This is the cycle I have planned:

Week 1-10 : T200 ( 400mg/week )
    Week 1-10 : EQ ( 400mg/week )
    Week 8-13 : Winny ( 50mg/ED )
    Liquidex @ .25mg ED throughout cycle
    Nolvadex On-hand incase needed
    Clomid for post cycle
    ALA and Milk Thistle for Liver

As you can see, I have done TONS of research on my cycle, planned EVERYTHING out, etc. I know people say not to juice at a young age, because they figure the youth is stupid, and don't take precautions because they only care about growing.

Well, I am a VERY responsible person. I want to take this cycle, as a FIRST cycle, and then cut naturally, and stay there and lift natural. I went over my cycle with a lot of mods/vets etc, and they all said they commend me on all the research I have done, and the cycle is VERY well planned. ( also, not very high doses )

I have planned out everything, gone over all pre-cautions, and spent HOURS AND HOURS on the boards doing research on everything!

Is this cycle really going to fuck me up in the long run? This is a first cycle, and then will continue lifting natural. Not a long-term steroid use .
    Can 10 weeks even with all my precautions really be harsh?

Can you please tell me your honest opinion, what you think? Do you think with the research I have done, I will be able to avoid the sides, and have a Nice, "Safe", First cycle?

Please give me your HONEST opinions, I have been around the board for almost a year now, just constantly researching! I feel I have the knowledge necessary, I know I do! I just need to know the physical aspect of it. I know TONS of kids my age who have juiced, and all very happy and no sides except very minor ( bloating, acne, etc ).

Everyone give me your opinion, don't just blow it off because I am 19 yrs old, and say I shouldn't do it. Read my cycle, see how I have it planned, see the research I have done, and consider my responsibility as well! Thanks guys!

P.S. I have the entire diet and training in check as well.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    looks good -- good research
    up test to 600mg first 2 weeks as a front load and the rest is fine

also your too young--i had to throw that in
    i know people will think it and i think you are too young but id rather give you good advice on something your gonna do anyway than no advice and your then on your own
    good luck

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    From our past conversations I can tell you have researched this thing forever. I don't really know about the age thing cause I was older when I started. I know their are a lot of guys here who could help you.

I think your cycle is well written and well thought out. One thing though......You can never do just one. That's how we all started.

solid90062 is offline Member
    being responsible has NOTHING to do with the reason most advise against doing a cycle young...the reason is before the age of 21 you should have tons of Test flowing thru your veins naturally, and therefore should be able to put on mass quite easily. Steroids are potentially dangerous and could be MORE harmful to a younger person than an older person because your body has not reached its full development yet. Your body is still growing and changing chemically, the introduction of foreign chemicals can alter the manner in which your body develops and also create serious side effects that will follow you the rest of your life.

If you are dead set on this and we cannot dissuade you...your cycle is fine, but in answering you other question: "Can 10 weeks even with all my precautions really be harsh?" Yes it can...The precautions you say you are making are good, but the equivalent to say "buckling up" in your auto. A smart good idea, but there is no guarantee you wont die or get hurt.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    i was 20 when i started, dont regret it, looks like youve done your homework, i respect that, you have no idea how many young dorks in the gym, some of which are my friends that "cycle" with 100 d-bol, your young, but if you educate yourself which you obviously have, then you understand the risks involved, i say better to juice at your age than be taking X all the time and blowing rails. good luck

the pig

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Based on recent studies done on milk thistle that suggest it might actually hinder gains, and the fact that it has never been proven to do anything at all for your liver, I'd dump it and stick to ALA and LOTS of water. I'm of the school of thought that the toxicity of orals is overrated, but it never hurts to be safe.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Without making a comment on the age issue, the cycle looks rock-solid.

Everyone, I appreciate all the replys. I greatly do!

I am very disciplined, and I am not going for a " BodyBuilding " look.
    Just want to have a little muscle, and some nice definition.

Post-cycle, I can hit the cardio and train naturally to cut to achieve this look.

I PM'd Big Kev, and asked him is opinion on everything. He said ABSOLUTELY HELL NO it won't hurt me in the long run, and the sides should be very minimal.

I believe it is pro-longed use of AS which is what eventually fucks people up. But 10 weeks, 1 cycle? I'm not going to say I will never juice again, but I will say it would not be soon. Maybe 3-4 yrs down the road.

What do you guys think? Honestly? I want to know about THIS specific cycle. Nobody commented on the " safety " of THIS cycle. You all mentioned AS in general. I have planned this out the best I could. I have researched this cycle for 4 months alone!

Please let me know your HONEST opinion and FACTS!

Thank you everyone!

xplicit is offline Member
    If everyone is telling you this is a good cycle and you been researching for over a year and you know WHAT your taking and WHY, then why do you continue to ask for advice ? Are you waiting for some one to step up and say no i disagree i think u should up this or add that? The stuff u take in a cycle is half the mission, me personally im not worried about my cycle im worried that i can keep a great diet routine and contiue to have great workouts at the gym and get my 8-10 hours of sleep every night. As smart as the bros on here are no one can really tell u how the cycle is for u, we can learn why and how the steroids work but when it coems to how a certain person is goign to react to certain cycle its all guessing games. As much knowledge u gain on here and as much research u do it doesnt compare to you own persoanl experience since this is ur first time u got to find out how good this cycle really is by taking the cycle and finding out on ur own.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    I agree too young to start this. You have a good build now...you can burn that fat off with a good diet. TRUST ME 19 is too young. My father had a growth spurt when he was 20. He grew 6 inches in a year. SO if you are suppose to grow a few more inches, you won't due to the AS closing your growth plates early. Wait until you are 23 24. Be smart and continue to research.

GOOD LUCK

Steak Helmet, I am 6'2, not planning on growing anymore, nor do I want to.

Not very worried about Growth!

The choice is not yours if you grow taller or not. YOu have no control unless you take AS.

I had a friend that started at your age he 2 mild cycles. HE devolped arthritis at the age 0f 22. He can no longer go heavy, and when he does, his joints kill him. I know everyone is different and you are taking pre-cautions, but everyone is different and will react different.

If you start(which no one thinks you should), be safe and do not let the the fact that you put on a few pounds in short amount of time make you abuse AS.

datboychris is offline New Member
    I'm about the same build (6'2 195lbs) and age (20). I plan on starting my first cycle this summer. Im starting lite and I've also done good amount of research. A couple friends have mine have started cycles not knowing nearly as much as me and seem to be making pretty good gains! I know the risk and I know what precautions need to be taken...I say do what you feel is right but keep the opinion of the experienced in mind.

Steak, please speak for yourself. Do not sit here and tell me " no one thinks I should " when you have NO clue what you are talking about.

I've spoken to TONS of people via PM's, and have not heard that yet.

Everyone says the ONLY real negative is the fact that once you do a cycle, you'll want to do more, and continue abusing AS.

Well I am not of that nature. I do not want to be Ronnie Coleman, or a " Body Builder ", just nice size and definition.

After this cycle, i will hit it all natural and cut natural too with diet and cardio.

My bad!!!

Looks like you have educated yourself...CONGRATS.

Unlike most your age you have done your homework, and you do not seem to have the personality of an ego-maniac. Good luck to you and train hard..be sure to show your progress.

No Flames intended Steak, your a great guy!

I'll be sure to keep everyone posted!

ripped_82 is offline Member
    All i can say is good luck on your cycle, train hard, grow big, and kick anyones ass who pissed you off back in the day after your cycle.

hey bro you said no one answered you-- i did
    looks great just up first week or to to 600mg for a front load
    side effects will be very minimal at 19 and hitting gear your main side will be continious hard ons and acne--my advice on that
    get a hip bag(like tourists wear) to cover stand ups
    have a girl friend or a few
    stay away from holes in the walls

seriously you have researched well and you will do fine

Thanx bud, should I just drink the winny to avoid ED injections, and avoid the overlapping of injections during weeks 8-12?

i would just cause i hate ed injections and winny hurts

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    I think the number one problem with starting young is you can never just do one cycle

Thread Information