saluu is offline Banned

massive but need to get cut

okay i have the shape and the width i am on my last shot of test this week i did test/dbol / deca and i have gained about 30 pds ate high calories and high protein and high carb took heavy weight gainer 900 now i plan to wait 2 weeks until starting clomid after last test e shot is that correct?\\

now my bodyfat is im guessing 28 percent i plan to take mlt in the gap between last test shot and clomid it is called bridiing and add some swole v2 and creatine . now my bodyfat is high im still doing lots of high calores and doing cardio 20 min on treadmill now the question i have since i have high bodyfat in pct can i go high protein and low carb, low calories and still maintain most muscle and lose some fat and cut up because i already have lots of mass or should i keep high calories and high protein and high carbs for 2 weeks on clomid tell natural test comes back help me bros i want to keep maxiumum muscle can't i just up the protein and do cardio and keep the new muscle on low calories . or

should i cut up after in another cycle help . im 260 and 28 percent bodyfat hugh shoulders and chest but have a hugh stomach and fat in legs massive but no definiton i went to the swimming pool and some guy goes to me your massive you have the shape of a bodybuilder but need to tone up and that i have no definition. remember i just did a bulking cycle so what should i do im bloated like a water balloon i do have nolvadex so tell me what should i do help bros expert out there . my friend told me you can keep most of the muscle just up your protein and go low carb and low calories during pct but i told him dont you have to keep high carbs and high caloreis to keep your gains and high protein help the bro out thanks. salu the legend continues

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I think i wouldnt cut the carbs down to much because your going to want to wait until your hpta recovers because i think you will lose more muscle not having enough carbs

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    you should have started your cycle at lower bf, but since you didnt, You could do cardi to lower it, but I would wait till after pct to start cutting, so you dont loose ur gains

Jackman is offline Banned
    wait till you fully recover to start cutting the calories, get a blood test then when everything is normal start cutting.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    wait till you fully recover to start cutting the calories, get a blood test then when everything is normal start cutting.

Exactly - but remain with high protein during PCT - don't cut carbs too much

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    At 260 And 28% Bf Your Gonna Have To Be Prepered To Drop Close To 50lbs Of Hopefully Mostly Fat To Get Cut

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    At 260 And 28% Bf Your Gonna Have To Be Prepered To Drop Close To 50lbs Of Hopefully Mostly Fat To Get Cut

i agree...you dont really start seeing ab's until about 12% on most ppl...

peace

db

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    for 2 weeks on clomid tell natural test comes back
    Anyone else notice that his 'PCT' is 2 weeks long

Saluu--

What was your cycle like?

How long...what compounds?

Thread Information