Question about NPP (fast acting deca or soemthing)

Has anyone ever heard of this stuff, NPP?
    Suppose to be like deca -prop from what I hear, just acts faster than regular deca, is this basically the only diff?

Anyone know if there is a profile on it anywhere, and would it be good to use with my current cycle (cyp/eq/anadrol ) just to help with joint pain?

Thanks
    Alex

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Pretty much the only difference is it hurts like ****. and is faster acting.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    Has anyone ever heard of this stuff, NPP?
    Suppose to be like deca -prop from what I hear, just acts faster than regular deca, is this basically the only diff?

Anyone know if there is a profile on it anywhere, and would it be good to use with my current cycle (cyp/eq/anadrol ) just to help with joint pain?

Thanks
    Alex
    NPP is nandrolone phenyl propionate , so techniquely is not "deca" its a fast acting nandrolone. Ive never used it, but I personally would leave it out of your current cycle. JMO of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    NPP is nandrolone phenyl propionate, so techniquely is not "deca" its a fast acting nandrolone. Ive never used it, but I personally would leave it out of your current cycle. JMO of course.

Thanks for the helps guys
    Alex

Nandrolone phenylpropionate is nadrolone with a short acting ester. Its half-life is about 4-5 days as opposed to the deconoate version at around 15. Obviously injections will be more frequent with NNP because of this. I've cycled NNP with great results.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Nandrolone phenylpropionate is nadrolone with a short acting ester. Its half-life is about 4-5 days as opposed to the deconoate version at around 15. Obviously injections will be more frequent with NNP because of this. I've cycled NNP with great results.
    Did you get the same mass and strength gains as with regular deca ? is the only diff the halflife?

Thanks
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    Did you get the same mass and strength gains as with regular deca ? is the only diff the halflife?

Thanks
    Alex
    I have never ran the deconoate ester so I can't compare. Users who have ran both say that the differences are not noticable....other than the frequency of injections and onset of effectiveness....same increase in mass and strength, same side effects, etc. I'll be including NPP in my next cycle.

Thread Information