BEAR101 is offline Associate Member

PLEASE READ ANYONE DO TEST E 1000 wk

test e 1000wk?

Just want to know how u liked it what gains u made stuff like that also what cycle it was....

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAR101
    test e 1000wk?

Just want to know how u liked it what gains u made stuff like that also what cycle it was....

You got a PM.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    on 2nd though I don't like to post too much info. But I have done it.

fudgemik is offline Associate Member
    dont know if im proud but ive done it along side 600mg of deca and had great results...............

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That's excessive IMHO, and you could make the same gains off 500 per week if your diet/training were impeccable, and leave any possible sides out of the equation.

More is not always better.

~SC~

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Man Swole I don't even like lookin at your Pic anymore. Get that pic off here.

You big Bastard. How am I supposed to look at my arms after looking at those big Fcuking guns... LOL J/k bro..

Your big as hell...

saluu is offline Banned
    i agree with swole cat i would gradually increase watch how your body adapts to it go 250 or 500 and remember test e should go atleast 10 wks i say even longer if you want good results. as for 1000 day of test e that is normal most bodybiulders take anywhere from 1,000 to 2,000 a day not week i repeat a day however i think seriously for a first time you will see gains off of just 250 mg a week of test e.

saluu is offline Banned
    i agree with swole cat i would gradually increase watch how your body adapts to it go 250 or 500 and remember test e should go atleast 10 wks i say even longer if you want good results. as for 1000 day of test e that is normal most bodybiulders take anywhere from 1,000 to 2,000 a day not week i repeat a day however i think seriously for a first time you will see gains off of just 250 mg a week of test e.

saluu is offline Banned

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Thanks brutha! That's a natural bodypart for me. Well, I mean I always had like "baseballs" or peaks on my arms, and I just added more meat to them. So, it did take work, yes.

Thanks again,
    ~SC~

Thread Information