Occy is offline New Member

Question 2nd Cycle Question

I'm not planning on running it for about a month or two, but any input on this cycle? I took it from the novice cycle #1-5 and lowered the doses slightly due to budget constraints. Here Goes.
    Weeks 1-10: 400 mg EQ
    Weeks 5-10: 50 mg winny E.O.D.
    10 mg nolva throughout
    Clomid therapy afterwards.
    I'm 5'10, 195 w/ pretty low body fat (I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I'm pretty lean around the middle). Anyway, I'm looking to shred up and put on some quality muscle that I can keep after the cycle is over. What do you fellas think?

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    you should run eq for at least 12 weeks cause it tales 5/6 weeks to kick in.
    and you need to run test with any cycle,saying its a cutting cycle test prop would be good,but then you have to think about everyday injects then.

See why its so hard to be a noob? I read this exact cycle on the main page (with slightly higher doses) now you tell me I need test and I need to take it for longer. How the F am I supposed to know who to listen to? Anone else got an opinion?

imann is offline Member
    Yeah, definetly need some test bro..........prop will cause the least water retention.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    ignore the cycle advise on that first page cause its old,everyone on this forum will tell you ,you need test.

UNF12345 is offline Junior Member
    if ur on a budget test is cheaper than eq, not to mention ull get alot better results with test. if ur looking to cut diet and cardio are everything. u could run a prop tren winni stack which is cheap or test eq winni but u need some test.

Thanks fellas. I've been shying away from Test b/c I'm worried about getting "sloppy" gains that I won't be able to maintain once I stop taking it and I don't want it to be super obvious that I'm on juice. I guess maybe I should rethink what I want to do. Everyone says you need test so there must be some truth to it. What kind of dosages would you reccomend for a prop/eq cycle? Again, I'm not trying to EXPLODE...I want quality gains that I can maintain. Any input is most appreciated.

c5529 is offline Member
    How much lean muscle mass (in pounds) do you want to gain?

c5529 is offline Member
    how much lean muscle mass (in pounds) do you want to gain?

Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    how much lean muscle mass (in pounds) do you want to gain?
    about 10 quality pounds

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    run test at around 300mg/wk another thing you may want to look into would be anavar (oxandrolone)

c5529 is offline Member
    I agree with bignatt, add a bit of test to the cycle and you should be very pleased with the results and the quality. Test, EQ, and winny are a great combo for producing solid, hard gains. Keeping the test at 300 won't give you a "watery" look either.

If you decided to not add the test but to stay with the cycle in your original post, I would carry it longer than 10 weeks, maybe 12 to 16. I may get bashed for this, but I do think you'll pleased with EQ and Winny for 12 to 16 weeks even without the test.....

Thanks fellas, so you guys think test prop would be the best bet for my goals?

c5529 is offline Member
    You could go with Test prop, but you'll have to inject quite a bit more.....IMO I'd go with Test Enanthate at 300 mgs/week.....let's see what bignatt has to say too....

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    ya i think test e 300mg/wk if your that worried about bloat run some ldex .25 /day

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    ya i think test e 300mg/wk if your that worried about bloat run some ldex .25 /day
    How would this work?
    weeks 1-12 test prop 300
    weeks 1-12 EQ 300
    weeks 7-12 50 mg winny E.O.D
    PCT afterwards.

What do you guys think about these dosages? Thanks for all your help fellas!!

carlsky is offline New Member
    I would substitute the eq for tren . Better gains, more lean muscle, and burn fat like a furnace!!!

c5529 is offline Member
    Occy, again I'd suggest Test e, but prop will do the trick too. I think you'll be very pleased with that cycle based on your goals. Keep us posted on how you do with it. Good luck.

Thread Information