vestax is offline Member

anyone use accutane, lose the zits, THEN go on cycle? what happened

I am going on accutane for the next 4 months then I was thinking about running a cycle. I don't have horrible acne but im decided between runnign a real cycle after (which i know will give me zits) or an M1T one (which i know wont give me zits).

Has anyone taken ACCUTANE and then gone on cycle? if so- did they get zits while on cycle or during PCT? did they go away after?

Thanks!

blown is offline Associate Member
    You'll still get acne from the cycle or PCT if that's how your biology reacts to that. But it won't just make your acne come back and stay that way - it should go away just like anybody else.

Wait at least 6mo after the accutane to do the cycle. Accutane is horrible on the liver and other systems.

From what I've read, M1T is worse for you than most real gear. I've never done it though, so I don't have direct experience.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    I am going on accutane for the next 4 months then I was thinking about running a cycle. I don't have horrible acne but im decided between runnign a real cycle after (which i know will give me zits) or an M1T one (which i know wont give me zits).

Has anyone taken ACCUTANE and then gone on cycle? if so- did they get zits while on cycle or during PCT? did they go away after?

Thanks!

Depends on where you are trying to get rid of the acne. I had acne on my face that I fixed with Accutane and then went on cycle a couple yrs later and my back and shoulders broke out. If you have facial acne I wouldnt think that AAS use would cause an issue after ceasing Accutane but if you have back acne I could see you have recurring problems even after Accutane use.

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    My derm upped my accutane to 3 40 mg doses per day which is very high. I took this for 3 months and never once had any of my blood work come back screwy. It probably varies from person to person but i think the dangers of accutane are overrated, unless of course you are a pregnant female.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blown
    You'll still get acne from the cycle or PCT if that's how your biology reacts to that. But it won't just make your acne come back and stay that way - it should go away just like anybody else.

Wait at least 6mo after the accutane to do the cycle. Accutane is horrible on the liver and other systems.

From what I've read, M1T is worse for you than most real gear. I've never done it though, so I don't have direct experience.

acne isn't caused by gear or pct....its caused from spikes in your hormones....

and yes you may still get acne but it won't last....

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    I took several 6 month rounds of accutane back in the day. Went on cycle here about a half a year ago and had barely any breakouts. This is pretty impressive considering i'm failry acne prone.

Thread Information