bigswolej is offline Junior Member

cutting cyle critque

ok, i got my cycle ready,
    I have a blend by texstar labs, prop at 100mgs,eq at 100mgs and tren ace 100mgs. its all mixed together,total of 300mgs

tren/prop/eq- wks-1-12 - 1 ml evry other day
    winny-c&k chen 50mg pills, 1 everyday at wks 1-6
    clen -.4 mcg huibie- 5 pills a day for wks. 1-2 then going with zantrex 3 for 2 weeks then back to clen for 2 more wks, then ending it.
    I got clomid for pct,

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswolej
    ok, i got my cycle ready,
    I have a blend by texstar labs, prop at 100mgs,eq at 100mgs and tren ace 100mgs. its all mixed together,total of 300mgs

tren/prop/eq- wks-1-12 - 1 ml evry other day
    winny-c&k chen 50mg pills, 1 everyday at wks 1-6
    clen -.4 mcg huibie- 5 pills a day for wks. 1-2 then going with zantrex 3 for 2 weeks then back to clen for 2 more wks, then ending it.
    I got clomid for pct,
    cycle looks good.....you running nolv or ldex or both? pct plan?
    i have never had any .4 clen that was worth a piss, but i hope u have found them
    gl with the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    cycle looks good.....you running nolv or ldex or both? pct plan?
    i have never had any .4 clen that was worth a piss, but i hope u have found them
    gl with the cycle

do yuo think i would need nolva i have never run into any gyno ever and i used to run 150 mgs drol, but yes i forgot to add the ldex, ldex will be added to the cycle. thanks for reminding me. looking to get very cut veins and all that good stuff! I just plan on doing clomid for pct all the way got a whole big bottle

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswolej
    do yuo think i would need nolva i have never run into any gyno ever and i used to run 150 mgs drol, but yes i forgot to add the ldex, ldex will be added to the cycle. thanks for reminding me. looking to get very cut veins and all that good stuff! I just plan on doing clomid for pct all the way got a whole big bottle
    run 10mg nolv and .25 l/dex at least eod......they will not diminish gains and have other benefits

i am 5'8 190lbs i hoping to get b/f down i think its somewhere round 12-14 percent but i want to get it down a lot i am gonna do 3-5 days of cardio at 30-45 mins you think that get the b/f down a bit?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you will need to run an extra 3 weeks of prop at the end so pct times match up.

Thread Information