AG5678 is offline Member

Deca and Tren Together?

Hey Bros just need some input im thinking of doing a cycle sometime in the near future and i really want to do Tren but not sure if i should use it with Deca because in a way they are similiar and im thinking it would really increase the risk of gyno because they are both anabolic . Just wondering if anyone has used both together in a cycle and how did you like it?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Some people do.... that crap will shut you down so hard!!! There is no way I would. Why not use test e, tren e and some EQ? Why do you want to use the deca ?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    Hey Bros just need some input im thinking of doing a cycle sometime in the near future and i really want to do Tren but not sure if i should use it with Deca because in a way they are similiar and im thinking it would really increase the risk of gyno because they are both anabolic. Just wondering if anyone has used both together in a cycle and how did you like it?
    why would them both be anabolic cause gyno..tren and deca will give you progesterone induced gyno which is defferent from excessive estrogen gyno

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    btw ..i am running both now and not having any problems.i am running 1g of test though so my sex drive is still up..just be sure to take your b6 and you should be good with the gyno..your dick probably wont work though since your not running test but thats a personal issue

AG5678 is offline Member
    ok this is what my cycle would look like a friend of mine is also doing this cycle and is having pretty good results.
    wk 1-8 500mg Sustonon 250 (1cc monday, 1cc friday)
    wk 1-8 400mg Deca (1cc monday, 1cc friday)
    wk 2-11 10mg nolva ED (or 20mg depending on bloat)
    wk 10-12 2,000 iu HCG every third day for 15 days
    wk 12-14 100mg clomid ED for 15 days (10 more days at 50mg if nuts are still small)
    i really want to do Tren and thats why i was asking people who have done Tren in a cycle with Deca and how did it go? Do you recommend it is it worth the extra money?

AG5678 is offline Member
    bump?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i think its a horrible cycle
    sorry bro

b4 u do anything educate urself on a.s. it doest seem like u know much about roids

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    ag, its not is it worth it, but how bad will your hpta shut down and the harder it will be for you to recover. sure, you'll get huge on that stack, but if you dont recover well during PCT, you're going to lose all those gains.

i like your cycle without the tren . I'd drop the hcg too, you dont need it. good luck bro.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    i think its a horrible cycle
    sorry bro
    sometimes the truth hurts... stay the hell away from sust!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    sometimes the truth hurts... stay the hell away from sust!!!
    yes i dont like sust either
    a single ester like test e would be great with deca

1-12 test e
    1-11 deca
    pct start week 15
    proper anti e,s thru out

AG5678 is offline Member
    why are yall hatin on Sust so much? I thought it was good because it kicks in faster

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    why are yall hatin on Sust so much? I thought it was good because it kicks in faster
    Sust is just a multi estered test.

TEST IS TEST IS TEST IS TEST!

You will see NO better gains of Sust than Test E. Remember Test is test. You will have to do EOD injections to get the 100% of it out of it, otherwise you are wasting gear. Who wants to waste gear? Not me!

If you are wanting to kick start a cycle of Test E or Cyp. Do prop the first 4 weeks and then you will only have to do the injections 2X a week after that b/c you are using a longer ester version.

Deca and Tren together would be one hell of a mass/strenght builder as they work through different metabolic pathways. However, progesterone is very effective at inhibiting the HTPA, which clomid and nolvadex do not block at the HTPA receptors, not to mention at the mammary as well. This makes progesterone induced HTPA inhibition and gyno harder to treat with conventional methods.

However, with the effective use of cabergoline or bromo one may be able to keep progesterone to non problematic levels. w/o proper bloodwork and a lack of available research to rely on it is a gamble to run the compounds together. I imagine I will run them together in the future when I can more easily afford to do blood work regularly while on cycle.

1-11 500mg Sustonon 250 ~150mg EOD
    1-10 400mg Deca --> mix with sust shots accordingly or 200mg 2x wk.
    2-13 10mg nolva ED

200mg Vitamin B6 throughout

500 iu HCG 2x wk mon/tues or E4D (either will work) for three wells ending 1wk before PCT starts.

PCT will start 18 days after last sust injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / 3g Tribulus
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / 3g Tribulus
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / 3g Tribulus

You will get more heat for sust on this board than others. It isnt a bad compound just less convenient. Go with E if you havent already bought the sust and E is available to you.

Thread Information