Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: price check

  1. #1
    HOLLYWOOD's Avatar
    HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,960

    price check

    orbitz

    15mg anavar 100 tabs for $250???

  2. #2
    MER's Avatar
    MER
    MER is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    642
    Uh I would take that deal, that seems really cheap for var considering the dosage.

  3. #3
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    15mg or 25mg?

  4. #4
    wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    202
    thats not bad considering the IP 15 mg anavar ive seen has went for $190

  5. #5
    JJEB2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    776
    yea not bad. i have seen the ip 15 mg for 1.80 a pill.

  6. #6
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    thats pricey

  7. #7
    G.I JOE's Avatar
    G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    111
    Lil on the high side but not that bad.

  8. #8
    HOLLYWOOD's Avatar
    HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,960
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I JOE
    Lil on the high side but not that bad.
    o sorry guys i forgot to mention thats canadian dollars! i have family there!

  9. #9
    Deeno is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    36
    For all my American friends here, $250 CND dollars works out to be just over $200 U.S. Dollars.

  10. #10
    HOLLYWOOD's Avatar
    HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeno
    For all my American friends here, $250 CND dollars works out to be just over $200 U.S. Dollars.
    so what do u guys think???

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    "Is this price high?" is an unanswerable question...too many variables apply:

    1. Who are you? Are you a highly respected mod or admin? Do you own a board? If so, expect to pay very little (in some cases nothing) for your gear. Expect great prices, freebies, and huge discounts...

    If you are a newbie, expect the opposite.

    Regular, established board members fall somewhere inbetween.

    2. Where are you? Are you in an area where gear is scarce? Expect to pay more.

    3. Who are you dealing with? Are you buying from the source? The UGLab (directly)? Or a remailer? If you buy from a re-mailer, you're paying more.

    And how far up on the food chain is your source/UGLab? Is he the #1 guy? For example, there's one GH guy to buy from...and everyone else, I don't care who they are, gets theirs through him 99.99% of the time (or from someone who gets is from him).

    Your Favorite UGLab? Chances are, their powder they make their gear from comes from one of 4 guys. Couture, etc...all use the same guy for their powder. They are not very high on the food chain...somewhere in the middle between joe-6pack and those 4 biggest guys.

    4. Domestic or International? Domestic is more expensive. Internationally, for example, those anavar tabs you are getting would run .55cents each.


    So...really...this question has too many variables to answer correctly.

  12. #12
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    "Is this price high?" is an unanswerable question...too many variables apply:

    1. Who are you? Are you a highly respected mod or admin? Do you own a board? If so, expect to pay very little (in some cases nothing) for your gear. Expect great prices, freebies, and huge discounts...

    If you are a newbie, expect the opposite.

    Regular, established board members fall somewhere inbetween.

    2. Where are you? Are you in an area where gear is scarce? Expect to pay more.

    3. Who are you dealing with? Are you buying from the source? The UGLab (directly)? Or a remailer? If you buy from a re-mailer, you're paying more.

    And how far up on the food chain is your source/UGLab? Is he the #1 guy? For example, there's one GH guy to buy from...and everyone else, I don't care who they are, gets theirs through him 99.99% of the time (or from someone who gets is from him).

    Your Favorite UGLab? Chances are, their powder they make their gear from comes from one of 4 guys. Couture, etc...all use the same guy for their powder. They are not very high on the food chain...somewhere in the middle between joe-6pack and those 4 biggest guys.

    4. Domestic or International? Domestic is more expensive. Internationally, for example, those anavar tabs you are getting would run .55cents each.


    So...really...this question has too many variables to answer correctly.
    woah!!!!! ($200 for 1500mg total of var not that bad i guess
    i have SEEN the 5mg tabs go for $200 FOR 100 TABS)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    My bad...I was looking at the 5mg tabs...the 5mg Anavar was .55cents per tab....in contrast, a 5mg tab of winstrol was .06cents ($60/1k tabs)!

  14. #14
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    get it

  15. #15
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    a 5mg tab of winstrol was .06cents ($60/1k tabs)!

  16. #16
    Roids'R'Us is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1
    ...Is that all you are ordering form him??? Most people will give you a better deal if your ordering multiple item's.....if not thats not a bad price...although i have seen better..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •