Thread: what to take?

etnieslabel is offline New Member

what to take?

hey guys im new here and new to this kind of stuff so i was wondering, what can i use that will make me big fast? i got some methyl-1 test, but i havent tried it out yet, also, if i take roids, do you have to make your workout more intense? thanks

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a prohormone
    yes u should be strict in ur training and diet on cycle and off cycle

well what is there that i can take to get big fast? thanks

testosterone ethanate

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    M1T is a STEROID ! It's Methyl-Di-hydro-boldenone . D-bol (methandrostenolone aka methyl-boldenone) in its alpha-5 reduced form.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by etnieslabel
    hey guys im new here and new to this kind of stuff so i was wondering, what can i use that will make me big fast? i got some methyl-1 test, but i havent tried it out yet, also, if i take roids, do you have to make your workout more intense? thanks
    solid diet + intense training (with ample time for recouperation) = Get big fast.

Juice is the icing on the cake, AFTER you get these other things in order. I'd start checking the diet and workout forums.

one more question,for the methyl-1 test, it says take 2 caps daily for 2 weeks then cycle off, do i just take one in the morning and at night? also is methyl-1 test proven to work? thanks

one more question,for the methyl-1 test, it says take 2 caps daily for 2 weeks then cycle off, do i just take one in the morning and at night? also is methyl-1 test proven to work? thanks
    isnt that a pro-steroid (prohormone)

toolman is offline Banned
    well what is there that i can take to get big fast? thanks
    There is no quick way to get big fast. It is a lifestyle of training that takes years of commitment unless you are one of the lucky bastards that is born with it genetically. Even with gear, it takes time, dedication to diet and training, and the realization that it isn't a get big quick, but commitment. It starts with a minimum of a year or two of natural lifting, eating right and your own research on the gear subject to determine what your first cycle should be. When you have that, come here for advice and tweaking.

i have been working out for about a year, im 6'4" and only 190 lbs, so im trying to get bigger, but its really hard to build chest and stuff when youre tall

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    There is no quick way to get big fast. It is a lifestyle of training that takes years of commitment unless you are one of the lucky bastards that is born with it genetically. Even with gear, it takes time, dedication to diet and training, and the realization that it isn't a get big quick, but commitment. It starts with a minimum of a year or two of natural lifting, eating right and your own research on the gear subject to determine what your first cycle should be. When you have that, come here for advice and tweaking.
    Excellent advice PorkChop!

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    isnt that a pro-steroid (prohormone)
    Nope.

http://milleniumfitness.com/legal-ge...methyl-1-test/

its a legal steroid making it a pro-steroid

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Nope.
    so why does it say its a legal steroid

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    so why does it say its a legal steroid
    That's because it was a steroid, it just slipped through the cracks from the FDA. 1 test is EQ in that’s in its more androgenic from. M1T is 1 test that has been "methylated", adding a methyl or ethyl group to a hormone makes it near 100% bioavalible and "stronger" eg: d-bol is eq that has been "methylated" see the difference between the two?

That's because it was a steroid, it just slipped through the cracks from the FDA. 1 test is EQ in that’s in its more androgenic from. M1T is 1 test that has been "methylated", adding a methyl or ethyl group to a hormone makes it near 100% bioavalible and "stronger" eg: d-bol is eq that has been "methylated" see the difference between the two?
    got ya i can buy that legally

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Just quoting this so the poster can read it a 3rd time.. and allow it to register.

That being said.. after you've got some years training and eating right under your belt ..come back..read our stickies.

eport is offline Associate Member
    well like they said eat 2 grams of proteind per pound of body weight so you need to be eating at least 380 grams of protein and get some good fats in there you will need some whey protein look on the diet forum i truly believe diet i sabout 80% of training

toolman is offline Banned
    Excellent advice PorkChop!
    Lol...missed that! Funny how he disapprears for months after everyone starts bitc h slapping him.

Thread Information