Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Exclamation I think it has unofficially started...

This time every year a lot of newbs get on to get ideas on how they are going to "get HUGE" for spring break... And they silly questions are only going to become more frequent. You know...my buddy did dbol alone and he got HUUGE thats what I am going to do!!! How does my deca cycle look? Do I really need nolva, and clomid? And the one I personally hate the most is; Is 250mg of sust ok for a week? You get the idea
    So just have patience, and remember we all started somewhere

Here to help out the newbs
    -MS

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Patience is key Daniel Son, but why do you hate the 250mg of sust a wk so much? To some that is all they really need to have gains. Even though the prop in there fast acting by the time they actually did their next jab their blood level content would be low but they would still gain on the 250mg alone. more is not always better, as i have been taught well, once it is in, you can't take it out

Point and case....

i would think that 500mg would be a minimum in my book....250 seems like kinda of a waste

atleast if ya do it ed or eod than your blood levels will not suffer

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Sparkle - it goes with what i was saying, the blood level drops and rises and should stay consistent, but to those who are on their first cycle of jabs - just jabbing eod for it. personally i don't like sust - most painful jab i had, sust flu like a bitch, and the jabbing eod or e3d just became a pain in the ass, no pun intended. IMO i'd rather do cyp or en.

Pump - 500mg to some ppl is a lot, and if their pockets are not deep then 250mg will still give them gains

Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    Sparkle - it goes with what i was saying, the blood level drops and rises and should stay consistent, but to those who are on their first cycle of jabs - just jabbing eod for it. personally i don't like sust - most painful jab i had, sust flu like a bitch, and the jabbing eod or e3d just became a pain in the ass, no pun intended. IMO i'd rather do cyp or en.

Pump - 500mg to some ppl is a lot, and if their pockets are not deep then 250mg will still give them gains

Bro this just furthers my original point. Most AAS should be shot E3D... ie test e, cyp, deca and EQ. All of the beginner stuff.

500 is not a lot... its a good number. 250mg wont promote as much gains becuase you shut down your natty production, and the levels are low....

you'll def be wantin to hang wit the girlie's...it may spike your sex drive but if you want some real gains bump it up for shore......personally.....do sust 250 eod or e3d

Jackman is offline Banned
    what are you talking about sparkle those are all good question. i got a few of my own

im going on spring break soon, i have never worked out an im around 170 ilb 15% body fat. will doing winny give me abs and can i drink it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    what are you talking about sparkle those are all good question. i got a few of my own

im going on spring break soon, i have never worked out an im around 170 ilb 15% body fat. will doing winny give me abs and can i drink it?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    lol Jackman winny will give u rock hard abs !
    =]

but i do know what u mean Sparkle, these kids are too young and uneducated, and just wanna take miracle drugs and be the big kid, without training etc

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Well it just goes to show how little they know. How little I knew too. AS is great but it is part of a trio that includes diet and lifting faithfully. AS is not a "miracle" cure for whimps.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Well it just goes to show how little they know. How little I knew too. AS is great but it is part of a trio that includes diet and lifting faithfully. AS is not a "miracle" cure for whimps.

True that VIC.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    ..... How little I knew too...
    I totally agree.... the first cycle I wanted to do was sust and deca ...
    Sust can lick my nuts

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Bro this just furthers my original point. Most AAS should be shot E3D... ie test e, cyp, deca and EQ. All of the beginner stuff.

500 is not a lot... its a good number. 250mg wont promote as much gains becuase you shut down your natty production, and the levels are low....
    Mr. sparkie there is nothing wrong with a guy running only 250 mg a week of sust...and if thrown in d-ball would be a great little cycle...

I don't give a rats ass what that chart says...Sustanon may be best utilized shot oed or e/3rd day but there is nothing wrong with it being shot once a week.. Especially for a rookie.. Try to wrap your small mind around it.. Have you even tried either way? I think that maybe even your small mind would be amazed with the results...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRuffy
    Mr. sparkie there is nothing wrong with a guy running only 250 mg a week of sust...and if thrown in d-ball would be a great little cycle...

I don't give a rats ass what that chart says...Sustanon may be best utilized shot oed or e/3rd day but there is nothing wrong with it being shot once a week.. Especially for a rookie.. Try to wrap your small mind around it.. Have you even tried either way? I think that maybe even your small mind would be amazed with the results...
    r u serious?? ive done it both ways and its a big diff and so r the sides! doin it every 3 days or once a week is horrible. eod is the way to do it. JMO...

Angry

Wow now we are getting personal. So I have a small mind because I am not ignorant? Whatever bro. Technically sust needs to be done ED... Look at that chart and see what happens when you shoot E3D.... Imagine what it would look like shot E7D.... give me a break. You right, sides and rollercoaster hormone levels are the way to go. Lets all do sust! Have you ever used test besides sust?

I can not say personally... I use prop. I have had friends that have dont sust once a week, and their gains were pitiful...

Saying that sust once a week is a good cycle is just bad advise.... Just like deca alone. Will they not get gains? No, you will grow. But to the potential of doing a cycle correctly? No way.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    haha whatever that thread is still makin me laugh

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    This time every year a lot of newbs get on to get ideas on how they are going to "get HUGE" for spring break... And they silly questions are only going to become more frequent. You know...my buddy did dbol alone and he got HUUGE thats what I am going to do!!! How does my deca cycle look? Do I really need nolva, and clomid? And the one I personally hate the most is; Is 250mg of sust ok for a week? You get the idea

-MS

Um i been drkinkin this stuff called Sustanon every day for like two months now and i dont see any results...all i have is a stiff neck

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Will drinking Winny help me to do 200lb neck-raises?

( sorry SVC...couldn't help it)

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    Mr. Sparkle i have small ankles, if i inject sustanon every 7days in my ankles will they be big enough for spring break

eport is offline Associate Member
    hey i am with you MS i mean that is what the board is here for; to help people out right

-MS

Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    Mr. Sparkle i have small ankles, if i inject sustanon every 7days in my ankles will they be big enough for spring break
    I wouldnt know but I bet IronRuffy would

Man can you help? I want to get huge and cut..More cut then huge. I wanna have abs but still look big. I only have 6 weeks til im going on spring break. I'm thinkin dbol .

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    Man can you help? I want to get huge and cut..More cut then huge. I wanna have abs but still look big. I only have 6 weeks til im going on spring break. I'm thinkin dbol.

Fuc% it....Abombs and Dbol just to be sure.

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    Can you Drink Winny ?????

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry JK =)

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

-MS

Im with you all the way on this one. O have seen people on here that like to made others feel stupid. For no reason. AN entire thread of your so stupid.. I have no problems with people getting reamed for being an azz on here. What I do with all the threads that irritate me, is I just dont even read the thread.

I will not respond to anyone on here talking about a D-bol only cycle. Im tired of talking to these guy just for them to turn around and do it anyways.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRuffy

DUDE....You are still here. You need some BAN!!! You are about the most pitiful person I have ever met on these boards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I think it has unofficially started...-ban.jpg  
    Last edited by Stout1; 12-31-2004 at 03:46 AM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Iron Ruffy its your choice if you dont want to use conventional cycling methods. But it would be a big help to the board to not give advise to newbies that isnt what the rest of the board will agree with. We have a hard enough time talking newbies into cycling the right way without some guy swearing Anavar & Primobolan cycles are better than test, Or Deca Cycles work. Or that you only have to shoot Sustanon once a week. You guys ussually have little arguement for what you claim and only confuses un-experianced members.

Well guess what the decanoate ester in Sustanon is the longest ester in the compound and even that needs to be shot twice a week.

Maybe my small mind cant bring myself to do/suggest things that have been proven to not be very efficant. Crazy idea trying to maintain consistant blood levels aint it.

How cares about some stinkin Sustanon flu!!!!! LOL

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    lol Jackman winny will give u rock hard abs !
    =]

but i do know what u mean Sparkle, these kids are too young and uneducated, and just wanna take miracle drugs and be the big kid, without training etc
    Too young uneducated and UNDEDICATED

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    250mg a week is fine for a first cycle i dont give a **** what anyone says.

BUT, sust would be a poor choice. better off with Test E.

just keep the cycle short, cause after the natural test shuts down, 250mg/ml wont be that beneficial. now lets remember it takes about 6 weeks for the natural test to shut down, and 4 weeks for the gear to kick in. an 8 week cycle of test e 250mg/week should easily be able to pack on 20 pounds to a newbie. i know it will be atleast 5-10 pounds water, but newbies wanna play it safe, rather than doing a monster cycle with monster gains. i did my first cycle of 250mg/week of test e, and got great results. i kept EVERYTHING! 250mg/week wont cut it for me anymore though.

greg69177 is offline New Member
    In response to Sustanon at 250mg per week. If you are 5"9 205 Im guessin thats not going to do it for you. But someone thats a newbie or my size 5"9 160-170 can get nice gains off of 250mg per week. I did this myself for my first cycle and didnt have any side effects that were bad and gained 60lbs on my bench press,2 inches around my arms, and 24lbs. However I didnt know then what I do now about PCT and didnt keep as much of the gains as I would of wanted. But I just think people who have done 98 cycles are having alot of problems remembering their first cycle or 2. A little can go a long way and it their are so many factors including genetics,diet, how often the person trains. Some people bodies will respond to 250mg as someones elses does at 500mg.
    Well Im not going to say if I had to do just one type of steroid for my cycle it would be Sust. , but for a newbie wanting to look pizzzzzimp at spring break, itll do the job if they eat correct and train like a maniac. And if you think im just some small punk let me know and Ill post some pics.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    So wait, can i do 8 weeks of dbol and get the same result? I dont lift much, and dont want to lift on dbol, i just want to get big.

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    DUDE....You are still here. You need some BAN!!! You are about the most pitiful person I have ever met on these boards.
    YOU ARE THE MOST SIMPLE MINDED LITTLE FVCK I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS. I BET YOU HAVE SMALL MAN SYNDROME. I WOULD SMACK YOUR PATHETIC ASS OUT.. I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU , AND DON'T HATE MANY, BUT YOU ARE ONE POMPUS LITTLE PRICK......JUST LIKE YOUR LITTLE AVATAR...A SPITTING IMAGE OF YOU ....YOU SHOULD TELL EVERYBODY HERE WHY YOU CHOSE TO DO STEROIDS ... I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THAT...

Quote Originally Posted by greg69177
    In response to Sustanon at 250mg per week. If you are 5"9 205 Im guessin thats not going to do it for you. But someone thats a newbie or my size 5"9 160-170 can get nice gains off of 250mg per week. I did this myself for my first cycle and didnt have any side effects that were bad and gained 60lbs on my bench press,2 inches around my arms, and 24lbs. However I didnt know then what I do now about PCT and didnt keep as much of the gains as I would of wanted. But I just think people who have done 98 cycles are having alot of problems remembering their first cycle or 2. A little can go a long way and it their are so many factors including genetics,diet, how often the person trains. Some people bodies will respond to 250mg as someones elses does at 500mg.
    Well Im not going to say if I had to do just one type of steroid for my cycle it would be Sust. , but for a newbie wanting to look pizzzzzimp at spring break, itll do the job if they eat correct and train like a maniac. And if you think im just some small punk let me know and Ill post some pics.
    S&S STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT...

GOOD WORK GREG

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Too young uneducated and UNDEDICATED
    Just like the rest of the guys in their Frat...

big_dom85 is offline Junior Member

-MS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I think it has unofficially started...-positive6.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information