Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    MONKEYNUTTZ's Avatar
    MONKEYNUTTZ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    check your closet
    Posts
    117

    Spot Injections- Do they really work?

    is there one steroid that works better than another that can help build up a certian muscle when doing spot injections???
    Do they really make a difference????

  2. #2
    ripped_82's Avatar
    ripped_82 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    567
    I do my spot injections with Winny, and it really works for me.

  3. #3
    brad13kpu is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    90
    I love em. I have always had problems with chest development but when I started spot injecting me chest it grew incredibly fast.

  4. #4
    Dizzy's Avatar
    Dizzy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,113
    That avatar is ****ing hilarious. I think suspension and winstrol would make good spot injection roids. Mix em in the same syringe. Probably pretty painful unless you find some well micronized stuff. Good Luck.

  5. #5
    ironmaster's Avatar
    ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    293
    Scientific evidence says "no". Anecdotal evidence (like the ones above) say "yes".
    Truth.........there is no mechanism by which steroids can work on a localized basis, however, by site injecting one can cause inflamation and stretching of the fascia (the sheath enclosing the muscle) which allows room for the growth of additional muscle fiber. In fact, this is the only legitimate reason to use synthrol.

  6. #6
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    Originally posted by ironmaster
    Scientific evidence says "no". Anecdotal evidence (like the ones above) say "yes".
    Truth.........there is no mechanism by which steroids can work on a localized basis, however, by site injecting one can cause inflamation and stretching of the fascia (the sheath enclosing the muscle) which allows room for the growth of additional muscle fiber. In fact, this is the only legitimate reason to use synthrol.
    exactly

  7. #7
    Dizzy's Avatar
    Dizzy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,113
    Originally posted by ironmaster
    [B]Scientific evidence says "no". Anecdotal evidence (like the ones above) say "yes".
    Truth.........there is no mechanism by which steroids can work on a localized basis, however, by site injecting one can cause inflamation and stretching of the fascia (the sheath enclosing the muscle) which allows room for the growth of additional muscle fiber. In fact, this is the only legitimate reason to use synthrol. [/B
    So does it work? Should we spot inject with syntherol instead of water based steriods that will get into the blood stream regardless of where we shoot it to stretch fascia. Or do we want a nice build up of oil in our biceps that has no anabolic properties at all? I'm sorry, but I took a little offense to the anecdotal evidence comment.

  8. #8
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire-Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    32,782
    like ironmaster and cycleon said science says no. But i say what do you have to lose. The as will still get in your sytem and it gives you more places to inject. So if it doesnt help that certain muscle grow o well atleast you gave some other sites a rest. JMO
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

  9. #9
    ironmaster's Avatar
    ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    293
    Hey Dizzy, "anecdotal evidence" just means that in your personal experience, there was observed results. It's not an insult, brother. You know I respect you. Most of what we talk about regarding gear is "anecdotal" because scientists just don't study the things we want to know. So we rely on the personal experience of our friends. We don't really need to know why something works....it's enough to know that it does.
    Actually, a one time cycle of synthrol will cause tremendous stretching of the fascia and lead to real and permanent improvement in a lagging body part.
    And, I have had measureable results injecting oil based and water based steroids in my biceps and calves. Painful as hell in the calves, but it works.
    Many believe that the relative flexibility of muscle fascia is the main genetic difference between the "pros" and the rest of us.

  10. #10
    Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    826
    I have had good luck with both oil and water.... I'm with the master, I dont think that it actually increasess the muscle size but it will stretch the facia, which allows the muscle more room to grow...

  11. #11
    Dizzy's Avatar
    Dizzy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,113
    Originally posted by ironmaster
    Hey Dizzy, "anecdotal evidence" just means that in your personal experience, there was observed results. It's not an insult, brother. You know I respect you. Most of what we talk about regarding gear is "anecdotal" because scientists just don't study the things we want to know. So we rely on the personal experience of our friends. We don't really need to know why something works....it's enough to know that it does.
    Actually, a one time cycle of synthrol will cause tremendous stretching of the fascia and lead to real and permanent improvement in a lagging body part.
    And, I have had measureable results injecting oil based and water based steroids in my biceps and calves. Painful as hell in the calves, but it works.
    Many believe that the relative flexibility of muscle fascia is the main genetic difference between the "pros" and the rest of us.
    I misunderstood. Thanks for clearing that up with me. Sorry I jumped the gun.

  12. #12
    Dr.Evil's Avatar
    Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Secret Volcano Lair
    Posts
    2,228
    the only site injection that will actually cause muscle growth and not just stretching of it is pgf2a.

  13. #13
    bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    .99 cent store
    Posts
    475
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    the only site injection that will actually cause muscle growth and not just stretching of it is pgf2a.
    What's pgf2a?

  14. #14
    Whiteyebrowe's Avatar
    Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    420
    pgf2a= pain

  15. #15
    Dr.Evil's Avatar
    Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Secret Volcano Lair
    Posts
    2,228
    pgf2a is pain and discomfort.

    it's a prostaglandin that is naturally released when you work out. its role is to induce massive contractions and in a series of chain reactions, causes muscle fibers to hypertrophy. however, the amount of pain that it causes in the injected muscles will steer most people away from it, not to mention the uncontrollably most violent diarrhea you'll ever have in your life 15 minutes after every injection.

    also, you need to inject often. i was doing about 6-10 injections per day towards the end of my cycle. got a serious case of needle phobia after that and had to do my first all oral cycle of steroids immediately following.

  16. #16
    MONKEYNUTTZ's Avatar
    MONKEYNUTTZ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    check your closet
    Posts
    117
    SO all in all the answer is no..... it wont make the muscle you shooting into grow any faster or bigger. Right?? I guess if that were the case we would all have some kick ass J-LO booty......

  17. #17
    STINKYPETE is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    5
    If site injections worked there would be some massive arses.

  18. #18
    Kaz's Avatar
    Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    661
    Originally posted by STINKYPETE
    If site injections worked there would be some massive arses.

  19. #19
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,401
    For the anecdotal reports of suspension and winstrol i dont think it would be b/c of fascia stretching because of water bases. they are unesterified and do not have to go through the liver to become active, so many the androgen concentration in the muscle may induce site specific growth..

    any thoughts?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •