kubano28 is offline Associate Member

Help out bros,lump on right glute????

hey bros ,my boy started his cycle 5 days ago,he started with(Biogen Labs) test cypionate at 2 cc and he had pain at the time of the injection and one day after his right glute was swallen,im really not to happy about the rumors going around regarding (biogen labs) ,so im thinking it has to be one of this 3,

1) fake gear
    2) he did mention he was stiff and not relax at all when he injected him self and that it did hurt from the bigining,????
    3) hit a vain,but he did aspirate and no blood was in the needle,??

the good news is he injected yesterday and had no pain and no lump today,has any bros experience this problem before,me and other bros from the pack are waiting on his results to see if all this gear we got from this biogen labs is any good ,thanks bros

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    well firstly yea id stay away from biogen, it could be due to unsterile gear firstly
    or it could be that he didnt go deep enough and it didnt get into the muscle so its just underneath the skin?

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    well firstly yea id stay away from biogen, it could be due to unsterile gear firstly
    or it could be that he didnt go deep enough and it didnt get into the muscle so its just underneath the skin?

no chance of that ,we use 23 g 1 1/2 neddles

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk

have u use biogen ,are they legit,?????

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Chill
    Tell him to take some Advil. Its been how long? 5 days? TELL HIM TO CHILL
    take 800mgs of Advil 3x ed. He'll be fine.
    As far as the gear... give it another 3 weeks and tell us how it works

bump

Odin is offline Member
    I have had lumps last for 5 days before as have many others. Just add heat to it and have him rub on it when ever he get's the chance. Some times if you inject to fast it wil just stay in a little pocket. But make sure he works on it though. If that oil set's up, it can become hard and at worst he would need it cut opon and taken out.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Chill
    Tell him to take some Advil. Its been how long? 5 days? TELL HIM TO CHILL
    take 800mgs of Advil 3x ed. He'll be fine.
    As far as the gear... give it another 3 weeks and tell us how it works
    Bump right back atcha... This is what you do! CHILLL!!!!!!! Take some Advil. Massage it. Shoot I have a lump in my quad from over a year ago.
    If Puss starts draining out of it... go to the doctor

Big Bapper is offline Member
    If it was no pain for 24hours it was probely a infection. Have a small lump on my right glute from real Zambon Winny D, Its fine if I dont put any gear in my right glute, You have to be very careful when injecting water baced gear.

test74 is offline New Member
    I had this problem with biogen test enanthate . I had 2 vials of it. My first vial i used, was killing me. It hurt like hell, and left lumps on my glutes and shoulders. After it also made me feel sick, like flu, and the area of injection hurt so much the next day i had to avoid using that muscle group. After 2 weeks, i opened the other one up and didnt have the same problems. I threw the first one out and used the second one. The second vial went in smoothly, didnt cause any pain or irritation.

Quote Originally Posted by test74
    I had this problem with biogen test enanthate. I had 2 vials of it. My first vial i used, was killing me. It hurt like hell, and left lumps on my glutes and shoulders. After it also made me feel sick, like flu, and the area of injection hurt so much the next day i had to avoid using that muscle group. After 2 weeks, i opened the other one up and didnt have the same problems. I threw the first one out and used the second one. The second vial went in smoothly, didnt cause any pain or irritation.
    good to know bro,have u notice any gains or any signs at all of good quality gear,???

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    I had a lump onetime that lasted about 4-5 days and when I rubbed it around, tried to work it through, I could actually hear the oil squishing around. I was really paranoid, thinking maybe the oil was just sitting in there and could get infected, but after 4 days it was gone, worked into my system and it was over. Painful type shots can cause scar tissue, which makes this more likely, as injecting into scar tissue can make the injection take longer to dissipate from the injection site, thus causing those little patched or lumps. Move injections around when doing painful shots.

Thread Information