Ultimate is offline Associate Member

D-Bol @ end of cycle just before pct

I have a question, I'm ironing the last few details of my cycle and would like to know on a test Cyp cycle till how many days before PCT can I run D-bol, since I don't want to be completely dry during those 17 days from last shot to pct and don't feel like getting prop for it. I want to get some 3-4 weeks of dbol at the end of the cycle to get a little jump just before pct.

Kind Regards

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    This is foolish just get some prop or let it go. Dbol for that short of a period at the end of a cycle is just going to bloat you up.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    You know, i was thinking the same thing. Prop is a pain to come by for me and I was thinking of running DBol before pct...Any ideas?

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    This is foolish just get some prop or let it go. Dbol for that short of a period at the end of a cycle is just going to bloat you up.
    I run letro and that keeps the bloat off of me. Dbol makes me eat like a fiend and also really amps up my workouts...Seems like an okay idea, but any advice is appreciated.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't see why not. you can run dbol right up to the day before you start your pct.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i don't see why not. you can run dbol right up to the day before you start your pct.

This is really awesome to know... I already have too many shots due for my cycle and the dbol will be a end cycle life saver hehe

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I think you will lose a lot of weight... dbol isnt the best and adding quality muscle... Thats why is used at the start... tons of water and bloat, then is turned into a better quality due to the rest of the cylce... Prop is used b/c it is clean and PCT can be done 3 days later..

it's not for the the muscle it's to keep myself strong during the last part of the cycle when I'm not getting any more shots. and to hopefully lock in an extra pound or two during the days between my last shot and pct. I know I'll lose lots ... but all I hope to be losing by them is bloat...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Then if you want to stay strong end with Prop, over lap the first week of prop, with the last week of test e or cyp... much better than dbol IMO

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It will work for a second wind at the end of your cycle. But I wouldnt think it would be the best choice for that. Halotestin or Anavar would be better..

Thread Information